chapter 4: the mansion (last one)

Quackity awoke to the sensation of the train car coming to a stop, the whistle blowing as the train arrives at the northern station. His breath catches in his throat as he looks out the window, almost stunned by the beauty of this environment. While yes he had expected some form of elegance or beauty to the leaders home, he hadnt expected anything to this level. The view outside of the train car was a gorgeous forest that easily went on for miles, coated in a thick snow. Behind that were faint mountains in the distance, and the whole forest had a thin fog over it, almost as if holding it in its fairy tale state. 

Quackity grabs his suitcase and the basket, smiling to himself as Karl wakes up with a quack, looking up at him. With the first step out of the train and into the station, the first realization was just how much colder this nation was. Surely he should have put the pieces together with how snowy the wilderness of the nation was, but he hadnt truely put in perspective just how cold it was. He shivered, pulling his thin excuse for a coat over his shoulders, silently cursing out his father for lacking mentioning this nation would be 21 degrees in mid-fall. And with how the heavy the snow was beginning to come down, it clearly wouldnt be ending any time soon. 

Quackity felt like the world was stuck in time as he walked through the trainstation, dragging his suitcase alongside him with karls basket on top. The trainstation had such a warm vibe while also being so cold in reality, similar to how a silk cushion looks warm yet tends to be colder than the room alongside it.  (i kinda forgot about this draft so basically ima stop the story unless by some miracle people actually want me to finish it, thanks for anyone who reads my shit)