Chapter 4

"What!!" I looked at Baily and she was looking at the ground " Riley Reid is your brother?. Why didn't you tell me?" I looked and saw her sigh and move her shoulders up and down

" I thought that if you found out you wouldn't want to be friends with me....and oh my god your soaking wet lets get you out of here.." She said and took me to my car and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a motorcycle I turned to it and saw that it was Chase 's.

A smirk came to my lips and I looked at Bailey " Hey Bails does Chase always rides his motorcycle or does he come in a new car every day?" She looked at me with a questioning look on her face and said" He always drives his motorcycle...whyy?"

" No just asking" I looked at her with a smile on my face and walked to my car " Bailey you coming" after that we went to my house

___________________________________

As I was driving Bailey kept looking at me " Why are you staring it's creepy" Then she turned and looked away . After a while I put on some Taylor Swift why not because she is the best person to listen to and omgg she's hot I mean come on she is The Taylor Swift.

Me and Bailey were sitting in silence with Taylor singing until I decided to turn it up and sing along and not long after Bailey also started to sing..." IT'S A CRUEL SUMMER WITH YOU.. I'M DRUNK IN THE BACK OF THE CAR AND I CRIED LIKE A BABY COMING HOME FROM THE BAR..OHOHI stopped singing and looked at Bailey and we both started laughing like crazy...

"Oh-my-god-that-was-the most funniest thing I've ever seen! But damn you can sing" I looked at her and smiled feeling good about that I made a new friend

When we arrived at my house Bailey was staring it looked like she just seen a gost "Are you okay... because you look like a fish out of water" She looked at me and blinked her eyelashes at me..

"This is where you live....this is sooo big and beautiful wtf is that a butler?!" Bailey looked at me and looked around.I parked the car and got out when I got out I saw that my car seat was wet ' fucking fantastic ' why did this have to happen to me..

"Aren't you used to places like this I mean...ya know...?" I looked at Bailey with curious eyes ." Yeah I am it's just your house is the biggest I've ever seen...or should I call it a mansion".

I smiled at her and shook my head and went through the front door when I walked in I kicked off my heels and went straight to my room not caring if I was leaving wet footprints.

When we entered my room I went to my bathroom and took of the clothes that were sticking to my body and took a hot shower...... again.....

As I got out of the bathroom I saw Bailey lying on my bed and I smiled because it's hard to find friends that doesn't use you for your money... Trust me I've been there.

I got dressed in a white tank top and my grey sweatpants and then jumped next to Bailey "So want to watch a movie?" She just nodded her head.....

After 4 movies Bailey went home and I went to finish work I had to get done and clean my room...

As I was going downstairs I heard my mum and dad talking....

" Charles you know we can't just keep her in the dark..we have to tell her.."  I heard my mother say to my dad...

"She's not ready for all of that you know that....Lisa not now okay" My dad told my mum......'what where they talking about?'

When they were done talking I decided to go back up to my room and think about what they were talking about......but I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up it was twelve pm.....

I stood up and went to the kitchen to get water when I saw my dad sitting at the kitchen table and looking like shit...

"Hi Pappa you okay..?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled "yes sweetheart I'm good and why are you up this late?"  I looked at him and saw his eyes where sad but I smiled at him.

"I was thirsty so I came down for a glass of water.....and you why are you awake?" I looked at him and saw his eyes lowering....

He sighed and said "Just some work honey....but you should go to bed you have school in the morning.....love you"  I looked at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead....

"Love you too Pappa...but come on you need sleep to or mom is gonna go all beast mode on you for not sleeping" I said and we both laughed

"Guess I have to go to bed I live that woman but sometimes she scares me" I laughed at that statement and after that I went to my bedroom and went to bed
......ugh guess I have school tomorrow and a very interesting day for Chase Carter...
___________________________________________