The message

kavya was Adhi reached their hotel room which was nice and comfy with lots of space and a nice balcony complimenting the atmosphere... smile crept on kavya's face looking at the surrounding,  she was overwhelmed with the cool and free breeze flowing all in the room bringing the freshness, to be honest so much happened in last few days, her knowing the truth coming to pradhan house getting married poisoning, adhis health and now Adhi's indifferent behaviour.. kavya's smile vanished on realising that she was upset with Adhi, and they both didnt talk except yes or no since yesterday.. kavya's face expression changed from a surreal happy to a upset one, she looked around searching for Adhi but to her dismay he wasn't there, " abhi to yahin tha" thought she and searched him in balcony and washroom, not finding him anywhere in room she stepped out in the corridor to search for him "Adhi?" called her expecting Adhi to respond, but Adhi wasn't there, she began to fear on sudden disapperance of Adhi, when suddenly she was pulled by an unknown black jacket with covered face, kavya struggled to free herself but all in vain, she tried to remove the covering mask from the intruders face as an attempt to know who it was but before she could do that he took out a knife and stabbed her in abdomen..
Adhi shouted "kavya.!" and woke up from his sleep all sweaty and running short of breaths, kavya who was asleep beside him got scared and rubbed his back continuously assuring him that she is by his side, Adhi on realising that it was all a dream took a breath of relief and hugged kavya with tears flowing from his eyes.. "Adhi kya hua hai" asked kavya while Adhi was yet to come out of his dream impact.. slowly settling down he took a deep breath and looked at kavya, he cupped her face asking her if she is okay.. "Me theek hoon Adhi, tum kyu itna darr gaye?" asked kavya concerned, Adhi's face expressed helplessness, kavya cupped Adhi's face trying to comfort him.. "kya hua hai bolo.. kya baat hai jo tumhe itna pareshaan kar rahi hai, abhi abhi to theek horahe ho tum aur itna stress loge to kaise chalega?"she asked.. Adhi stared at her with love... "I love you kavya,  i love you" said Adhi staring at her, "To isi pyaar ki kasam batao kya hua hai?" asked kavya.. Adhi gave in as if he was tired of fighting from his feelings..he pulled her in a tight hug... "kavya mujhe ek unknown number se msg aya tha, usne dhamki di thi ke wo tumhari posting bhamalpoor me karwaega aur wahan tumko nuksaan bhi pahunchayega"said Adhi, kavya looked at him unable to believe that a strong person like Adhi was so disturbed with a single message, she pushed him confronting for the same, Adhi looked on, " kya hogaya hai adhi tumhe kisi ke msg se itna effect ho rahe ho"asked her..Adhi was unable to explain his fear and preferred keeping quite, "Adhi bolo na kya hua hai tumko? " asked her again this time looking straight into his eyes...while Adhi kept silent as he knew she won't believe him, kavya as if read his mind took his hands in hers for assurance.. " theeke me sirf sunungi, judge nahi krungi.. abhi batao" insisted her.. Adhi wiped her collection of tear near her eyes giving a forced smile, " kavya, koi tumhari jaan ke peeche pada hua hai" revealed Adhi, " woi msg wala?" asked her, Adhi took out his phone and started scrolling he took out the msg and handed over to her, it was dated yesterday evening, just before the reception party. she recalled Adhi's change of behaviour after that time, it was clearly a threatening message stating that where she will be posted and from when while it was supposed to be highly confidential information, she looked at Adhi and asked him to relax first.. she made him sit with backrest support on bed and lied down on his chest, "tum apne carrier ko meri wajah se kharaab na karo" said kavya while caressing his chest with her finger, "kavya, abhi ki to baat hai, jab tum marte marte bachi ho, tumko andaza hai mujh per kya beeti?" asked Adhi, "haan hai, heart attack thodei na choti cheez hai"asked her lifting her head to have a view of his handsome face, " Adhi tum kitne strong ho, mujhe apni kamzori na bnao" said Kavya. " tum mera ghuroor meri takat meri kamzori sab ho kavya" said Adhi, "hum ek dusre ki strength bnenge kamzori nahi" comented kavya.. Adhi smirked and looked into her eyes, "socho ke us msg me tumhare details nahi mere details hotey to tum kya karti?"asked Adhi.. kavya went into her deep thoughts, unable to process what she would have done, "sojao, kuch rasta nikaalenge lekin tumko akele janey nahi dunga" said Adhi determined..
kavya tried to analyse the situation "i missed you" said Adhi.."i missed you too" said kavya as they didnot talk since morning. " chahe kuch bhi ho hum ek dusre pe asar hone nahi denge, naraaz nahi honge" said Adhi "promise" said kavya and  kissed his cheek.. "sojayein?" asked her and Adhi took her in his embrace correcting his position to sleep with a smile