You will all go inside where you will see a stair, climb those stairs until you reach the top

You will see an alter where you'll pray to the god

I wish you luck"

Without waiting to see if they are ready the woman waved her hand and Ray and the others were forced to float in the air before they were practically thrown inside through the entrance. Said entrace glowed a bright color when the were approaching it and the five students entered through the light.

Tania and Savion who were still on the ground got up after the students disappeared and looked at the woman who only scoffed at them before looking forward.

....

Thud~

Ray fell to the ground and out of habit groaned even though he felt no pain whatsoever,he observed his surroundings and found that he was alone and the others were gone. He also found a bunch of stone stairs which when he looked up seemed to be endless but he only shrugged before climbing them.

The entire place was dark but was illuminated by a faint blue light which Ray no matter how hard he looked couldn't find the origin of .

'Damn gods must be really strong,able to create places like these'

Again Ray's voice resonated in his head which made him jump a bit before calming down. He needed to get used to this soon but he continued climbing.

An hour or at least it felt like an hour to Ray passed but the stairs didn't seem to end .

The surroundings had long bored Ray since they all the same rock,shiny crystal,moss and all

'Ugggghh this is so annoying when will this end already can't it be quicker....wait ,stupid me I can go faster ,why didn't I think of this earlier'

'Accelerate'

Ray chanted in his head and right after his body glowed a faint white mist and his speed doubled and his climb became faster however Ray was still not satisfied so he chanted the accelerate again and again until he now climbed the steps at sonic speed.

'I'm like sonic the hedgehog', this thought made Ray giggles to the memories from his past life which by the way we're slowly disappearing,the cause of this though is a topic from another day.

A few minutes the stairs stopped and just as the redhead woman said an alter which was surprise to him as it was empty and was not as grand as he imagined in his mind. To be fair it was a place where one prays to a god so he expected more luxury and glamore to the place.

He walked around and stood in the middle of a circle and following instructions he kneeled and folded his hands and prayed to the god, which was bit confusing since since no gods had names for it would appear they do not tie themselves to names like humans and other species.

Ray didn't really pray he just called out to the god of dreams as the red woman told them and he asked for guidance,he honestly wasn't sure if it would work for him because he's a magical creature so he wasn't sure if beast's could have familiars.

Ray's thoughts were loud but this time he could hear them outside

Suddenly the peaceful aura intensified and no matter how Ray fought against it he fell short to it and fell asleep his body spattering on the ground.

Sparkling lights flared around the boy

"Hmmm, a magical creature huh,never had one of these before,how interesting

And it's also a spider as well,just birthed a few years ago and already this powerful, intriguing indeed well no matter a shall gift you like the others

And I hope you treat my child with care",these weren't really any words said and spoken but was what the great being which was the god was thinking, it was basically the conscience of the higher being.

Just then a glowing light illuminated the whole alter.

....

Processing

Processing

Updating

...

...

System upgrading

Upgrade complete

....

The light receded a while later and the sparkling lights disappeared.

Ray who was asleep jumped awake just in time to witness the light disappear and in front of him was a magical creature

It was a wolf with feathers and it seemed really familiar now that Ray looks at it

He wondered for a while before it struck him where he'd seem the wolf,it was in one of his dreams a while back where he saw two wolf ,one of flames and the others surrounded by fluttering feathers.

The one in front of him was the one surrounded by feathers.

Ray was curious and wanted to touch the beast but just when his fingers touched the fur of the beast ,it was shrouded in very bright light which caused him to close his eyes.

When it disappeared Ray opened his eyes and the wolf from before was no more instead was a small light blue creature with light blue fur, when it opened it's eyes Ray found they were black like the endless dark but the small the light or glimmer reflected in them were a sign that the creature in front of him was alive. It blinked it's eyes and looked around before it's eyes fell on Ray,it seemed to get a bit excited it's wings fluttering a bit.

"Hello dear host",a soft voice of a kid spoke literally out of nowhere

Aaahhh!

Ray literally screamed like a banshee when he heard a voice in this empty place where he was sure he was alone.

who was that",he asked to the walls in the place looking around in panic

!!!?

...

--------
Author's note

Hello everyone,so these are the new chapters I've been working on and I apologize it took longer than planned but here they are

Also I remember making a point that, the story might become a harem related by yeah I've decided not to do that for many reasons but one being I don't know how to write that nor the desire to do so.

The story is a slow burn and I promise Ray has already met his future lover, I would love to see I guys comment on who u think it is ,anyways thank you and hopefully I will update again next week.