Chapter 6- One Problem to Another

Start from the beginning

"Oh. You're here"

Cale give a side eye look to Eun Jiho who greeted him the moment he stepped on the bottom of the staircase. He then very blatantly ignored them as he walked to Choi Han's side and sat there. Doing that as if he couldn't even bear to be near the presence of those two.

Alberu sighs.

"My my, i'm so sad. My dongsaeng doesn't like me as much anymore now" He said, while sobbing dramatically. Cale glared at Alberu, clearly disgusted. And Alberu's act even successfully earned a weirded look from Eun Jiho.

'He's becoming insufferable now...' While it is true that the Alberu from before also liked to tease him, now was different as he got even more brazen and annoying. Cale was quick to get fed up with all of his dramatic acts.

'Even Eun Jiho caught on his stupid acts too' Cale thought in irk, while glaring at Alberu and Eun Jiho's way.

The people in question quickly noticed his glare, and smirked at the same time. Ha... Cale really couldn't take it anymore.

Cale turned away, his stoic face actually turned red from anger. But from the way outsiders see it, they would think that he was being shy.

But since neither Alberu and Jiho were outsiders, it was obvious that they understood the actual reason of Cale's behavior. And, being as mischievous as they are, they still couldn't help but to tease him again.

"Awwww, looks like our Cale is shy~"

Eun Jiho said, mimicking Woo Jooin's tone at that.

Cale glared at him, his expression clearly showing how much he's disgusted by Eun Jiho's act.

Really, he shouldn't be annoyed by such stupid remarks and pranks. But, being in a child's body who can't really control their emotions are truly troublesome at times..

'Ha... Calm down. Just think of them as flying roach' ... Was Cale Henituse's resolution in order to calm his boiling anger.

Choi Han by the side couldn't take Alberu and Eun Jiho's shameless attitude anymore, so he decided to speak up.

"You guys, quieted it down"

He probably did getting too used to scold these two while having a switch of personality in front of them. That's why he sometimes let out a slip-off that was only left for a tease by Alberu and Eun Jiho... ( And, the Choi Han in this moment didn't know what this damn mouth of his that could carry on any order except for acting would ended up doing... )

Wearing a slight frown, he continued.

"Cale might be extremely cute (?) while he's angry but you guys need to stop now!"

"..."

"...."

"....."

??????

Sillence ensues.

"?"

'Why were they being so silent all of sudden?'

It was in contrast to his previous statement that was said in such vigor. Choi Han blanked out for a moment as he tried to connected the puzzle.

Not long, he jumped on his seat.

'W-WwHAT AM I SAYING!?'

Choi Han realized the fault in his words, and his face turned into an insane burning pepper. His eyes look dazed, and there might even be smoke coming out of his ear...

Cale stares at him, flabbergasted.

He could practically feel Alberu and Eun Jiho's grinning in the back, even without having to face them right now.