♣️Chapter Three♣️

Start from the beginning

They head to the diner and see Charlie's car in the car park. Emilia makes her way inside and Cora immediately hugs her."Hey, how was your first day?" Cora asked leading her to her dad's table."Good, I found the art room and began drawing and painting," Emilia smiles at her.

"Aww good, what do you want for dinner?" Cora asked Emilia just as Bella entered the diner." Mac and cheese please?" Emilia says softly."Okay, hi Bella, is there anything you want for your dinner?" Cora asked Bella."Just a salad please," Bella says.

Emilia sat near Charlie as people came up to Bella to say hello and they all had their dinner at Cora's diner before heading back home. Emilia wandered into the woods and made her way to a tree she felt was home to her." These woods are mine," Emilia smiles softly.

A tree branch snaps and Emilia spins around on her spot to see four big wolves behind her, she sees a black, white, brown, and silver wolf."You've got to be supernatural wolves, you're so big are you all boys or girls?" Emilia wonders.

The Wolves-

The white wolf shook its head," Are you a girl wolf?" Emilia wonders

The white wolf shook its head," Are you a girl wolf?" Emilia wonders. The white wolf nodded her head, "And you're all boy wolves?" Emilia says. The three wolves nodded their heads, "Can I stroke you?" Emilia wonders putting her hand out.

The white wolf nods and moves forward allowing Emilia to stroke her." This place and you guys feel like home," Emilia says smiling."Five people at my older sister's school are pale and have golden eyes, I didn't like their smell as they smelt dead," Emilia says shuddering.

The black wolf's ears perked up after hearing the description of the Cullens." Do you know them?" Emilia wonders and the black wolf nods his head." Your scent is lovely I like it, I like wolves and Foxes but vampires smell disgusting and rotten," Emilia scowls. The black wolf tilted his head turned around and changed back.

"Hello Emilia," A man comes out of the woods and Emilia looks up." How do you know my name? And were you the black wolf ?" Emilia asked.

"My name is Sam Uley and the black wolf was me, my fiancee Niska the white wolf this is Jared and Paul mine and Niska's betas," Sam says pointing to the brown, silver, and white

"Still doesn't explain how you know my name? You're werewolves aren't you?" Emilia says." Shapeshifters but yeah, I'm the alpha, Niska is my Luna and my fiance, Billy told us because of your birthmark, he says we should look out for you," Sam smiles.

"I'll keep this a secret I promise, but would you four be opposed to being my art project?" Emilia smiles brightly at Sam." We know you'd keep this a secret and we can do that," Sam says with a smile.

"Can I see them three in these human forms so at least I can put faces to their wolves? If that's allowed" Emilia wonders as Sam comes closer to her." Yeah of course it's allowed just for you, Nis," Sam says as Niska walks away and changes back.

"Hello Emilia," Niska waves coming out of the woods." Hi Niska," Emilia waves. "Paul," Sam says and the sliver wolf does the same. Paul walks out of the woods as Jared walks into the woods and does the same action.

"I'm Paul," Paul says with a smile." Hey," Emilia waves as Jared exits," And I'm Jared, nice to meet you," Jared shakes her hand." Hey," Emilia says with a soft smile.

"You are right about the Cullens being vampires they are called cold ones as well in our legends," Sam says." Should I be near them?" Emilia wonders.

"No not really, but they know they aren't allowed to bite or feed off people even though they are vegetarians, vampires," Niska tells her."Vegetarian?" Emilia wonders." They feed on animals instead of humans," Sam explains further.

"Oh right," Emilia says nodding in understanding."Emilia!!" Charlie yells and Emilia looks at the way of the call as do Sam and the others.

"Well, I better be off, bye, "Emilia waves and runs off. Sam looked at the other three," Am I the only one who noticed she doesn't smell human? Like she's one of us?" Sam says.

"I was thinking that myself," Niska inputs." Should we keep an eye on her then?" Jared wondered. "We have to, Billy said she bares a forest fox birthmark and she smells like one of us," Sam says before softly kissing Niska's head.

The pack heads home and Emilia gets back home to see Charlie standing by the back door," Hello," Emilia says with a smile." You're not allowed to go in the woods alone," Charlie says with a look."Oh, okay sorry," Emilia says softly smiling."It's okay just don't go alone again," Charlie says leading her inside.

Emilia went to her room and looked out the window to see Jared's wolf watching over the house. "Hey," Emilia waves. Jared wolf huffs in response and sits under the window," I have to go to sleep now but are you watching over me?" Emilia wonders.

Jared Wolf nods in response to the question," Okay be safe," Emilia says softly smiling. Jared lays down and guards the house but mainly Emilia.

*

Chapter three is done ✔️  Emilia has seen the Cullens and met the wolf pack🐺 She doesn't seem to be all human 👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for more?

Emilia goes to visit the pack tomorrow and Embry!

Emilia's name will get changed to Swan!

Cora and Emilia already have a sweet bond!