Prologue

Her name is Cameron Blaine. She was just a 17 year old girl before 'The Bite'. Now she has to harbor a secret that puts the risk of not only her life but those around her. Things weren't supposed to be this way.

She had been dragged into the world of werewolves and other deadly creatures and beasts. If you had told her she'd be where she is now, she would've called you crazy.

Those she met along the way, and the ones she lost, were her family, and she was theirs.

She asked herself over and over again what she would do if given a second chance.

She got the same answer over and over again as she stared down at what was hers. Two little babies lied asleep in her arms as her mate, her other half, cuddled up to her.

"I wouldn't change a thing." She smiled.

—–—-—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–

His name is Meo, no last name. He was abandoned at a young age, told over and over again he wasn't good enough.

He left in the middle of summer. He was just a kid, inexperienced, naive. He spent years alone up until he turned 20. He fought, and bled, and cried.

It was all pointless as he wasn't strong enough. He had been told numerous times, he didn't know why it had taken him this long to accept it himself. I guess he thought it was meant to put him down, he never thought it'd be true.

Three years he spent in that hell hole. They had been trying to accomplish what he thought, what everyone thought, to be the impossible.

It was when they actually did it when he was brought to reality. He was strong, he told himself over and over again.

Only this time he believed it.

He did it, he finally did it. He got out, but now they were chasing him. His injuries were too severe, he thought he'd die. Cold, alone, a virgin.

That's what he thought until he saw her.

It wasn't his fault, he didn't know what to do. He had no choice. He didn't think it'd be possible, but then again it had been proven otherwise.

He just didn't want to be alone. But how could he have been so selfish. Bringing someone so innocent into a world he only knew was filled with pain and misery.

But it was too late, the deed had been done. He had already sunk his teeth into her flesh. Her pain filled screams entered the atmosphere as her fists clenched onto his fur.

—–—-—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–

This is a GxG story
Don't read if you're not into this