Chapter 2: Exploit the Meta Knowledge

Let's calm down, Richard. You are now Richard, and you are not like him. I can use this talent to my advantage. Using the knowledge of the book, I can take as many blessings and items as the Gods scatter across the tower or even the outside world.

My family's wealth is not something an ordinary person can imagine, as not only the ruler of a floor tower but also my father's as a ruler of our country. We come from a country called Kuril, which did not appear in my previous life.

It is an island the size of Honshu Island in the middle of the North Sea. It is a country between Denmark and the UK. It was a former democratic country before the tower appeared in the middle of its capital, and my father became who he is.

It is still a democratic country, but people know who the true ruler of the country is.

Anyway! What I want to say is that I can get all the Godly items and skills by following the place in the book. Some of them are something the MC will take, and the others will be a place where the others told the MC about.

What makes it great is that there are three in my home country.

However, before I do this, I need some equipment. I put on some clothes and walk out of the room. When I walk out of the room, I can see a butler look at me with surprise before saying.

"Ah, young master. You look like you want to do something. Should this old butler prepare the car for you?"

I look at the butler next to me and hold myself from shuddering. This butler might look old, but he is a strong person. He is a level four awakener, a high-level person on this floor, and the first ten floors of the tower. You need to raise three of your stats to S-rank to get into the next level. That means this person has already raised their stats to S-rank three times, and before I die in the canon timeline, he will reach level five.

"I need to buy some equipment, Andreas."

"Of course. Do you need to ask the Lord to send some to you?"

"No. I need it quick. I have an intel on a Godly Item back home."

At the mention of God Item, Andreas widens his eyes and says.

"Should we gather the others? The Gods who put the item will put on some kind of golem or even a monster to protect the item, after all."

"Yes. However, we cannot attract unwanted attention. Gather five trusted individuals who are strong and can keep their mouths shut."

"I shall gather the team, young master. As for your equipment... you can go to the nearby weapon shop. If they value their life, they will give you the best armor and weapon."

"I will do that. Oh, right. Also, bring someone who can use Ice Magic or Water Magic. I prefer if that is their main magic, but if it is their second one, I don't mind. However, make sure they are at least level two. The higher, the better."

"Of course, young master."

I nod and leave the mansion to walk toward the nearby Weapon Shop. It is located to the east of the mansion. Even walking from outside the mansion, I can already see the four-floor building in the distance.

It only takes me three minutes to get to the building, and once I get inside the building, I can see many people walking around, looking at the weapons and armor shown in the building. I walk toward the counter and look at the young woman in the eyes.

"I need the best weapon and armor set in this shop."

"Of course. The third floor will be your destination."