Leader? More Like Geezer

As I pulled my friends through the magical yet mysterious door, it looked as if the room was magically being put together; Chairs, furniture, everything. "Welcome," A voice echoed, and I slowly pulled out my yoyo. "There's no need for that Araignée," The voice echoed once again. "Are you 'The Supreme'? Show yourself!" I demanded.

   "And what if I don't?" The voice appeared behind me and I turned around, but didn't see anything. "What could you possibly do?" The voice moved around the room. I pulled out my yoyo and spun it around. I want to see if I can lure this guy out... or wait! Can I control him? I looked at Claw Noir then at Shadybug and nodded. They both looked confused before nodding back and I closed my eyes as they surrounded me. "Planning something, are you?" The voice chuckled.

   I want to make whoever is talking to us show themselves. I thought carefully. Just then, my fingers felt tingly. I opened my eyes and looked down to see glowing purple web-like string extending from my fingers farther into the shadows. Are they connected to that guy? I thought as I pulled my fingers towards me. I heard grunting and struggling until a tall figure walked out from the shadows, and my webs dissapeared. "Who are you?" I asked, more confidently this time.

   "I am The Supreme. I have chosen the three of you for reasons I won't reveal just yet. But know that I have entrusted you with these powers, and in hopes that you'll obey my orders, you shall be rewarded with whatever you wish." A short man walked out from the shadows. "Whatever we wish?" Claw Noir asked. "The old bat is crazy! I mean, look at him!" Shadybug pointed at him harshly. "I'm with Shady on this one." I sighed. "We don't know if we can completely trust this guy." I explained to Claw Noir, placing my hand on his shoulder. "If you think it's the right choice, M'lady, I trust you." Claw Noir sighed, looking at me with saad, but understanding eyes. "Alright, let's go." Shadybug ran out and we followed. "You will all regret this decision, I promise you that." The old man's voice echoed.

   "Do you think we're gonna regret that like he said?" Claw Noir asked after we reached our normal spot with a view of the Eiffel Tower. "We'll just have to see." I answered. "I'll go make sure Y/n is okay." Claw Noir said before vaulting away. "I better go, too. See ya later, Shadybug!" I threw my yoyo and zoomed quickly to where Claw Noir left me. "Arai, webs retract." I muttered quickly. "Y/n, you still here?" Claw Noir called, turning behind the pillar I stood behind. "Oh, hi! I was wondering how long you were gonna be gone." I laughed. "I apologize for the wait, you must've been so bored. How about I make it up to you?" He offered with a smirk.

   "What are you suggesting?" I asked with the same smirk. School's already over so I guess it's fine. I thought to myself. "Close your eyes and hold on tight, okay?" He reached his hand out to me. "Are you kidnapping me or something?" I asked suspicously as I slowly took his hand. "Of course not. Think of it as... a knight in shiny black leather escaping with his Princess." He suggested. "Alright," I laughed, closing my eyes and holding on tightly. 

   I felt the wind blowing against my face, and was tempted to open my eyes, dut didn't. Not long after, I felt a flat surface. "You can open your eyes now." Claw Noir muttered. I hesitantly opened my eyes to see we were on Pont de Arts bridge, beautifully lit with candles. "Where are we?" I asked. Before Claw Noir could answer, a jingle was heard, echoing in our ears. "My name is André, André Glacier! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glaciér! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors!" He rang a bell as he rode over to us.

   "Ah, a new couple! Looking to try some sweet ice cream, yes?" He asked happily. "We're just friends." I shook my hand. "Either way, allow André to make you two some delicious ice cream! Plum for his eyes, Peach for her lips, and pistachio for his hair! Enjoy, you two!" He handed us the ice cream and rode off. "Well that was... interesting." I giggled as we sat down on the bench behind us. "I've heard this guy's ice cream is really tasty!" He smiled, licking his lips as he eyed the ice cream. "We'll just have to see!" I took the small spoon sticking out the side of the ice cream and took a bite. It was pretty good! I tried the two other flavors and they were just as good. Despite the different types of flavor, they worked together pretty well.

   When we finished the ice cream, I stood up. "I better get home. Thanks for this, Claw Noir." I waved as I started to walk off. "I can't allow that, Princess." He appeared in front of me. "I took the liberty to bring you out here, so I have the responsibility to take you home." He held his hand out to me. "What a gentleman," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck once again. He held onto my waist and vaulted us above the city. "My house is right over there." I pointed. "Hold on tight!" Claw Noir tightened his grip on my waist as his staff began leaning. "Claw Noir... what's happeni-AAAHH!" We fell towards where I pointed.

   "WOOHOO!" Claw Noir cheered. We landed on my balcony with a thud. "Well, thanks for this, Claw Noir. I better head to sleep, good night." I waved, entering my bedroom. "Well that was quite a night." Arai remarked. "Yeah, I pretty much went on a date with Claw Noir." I sighed happily, laying on my bed. "What? No, I was talking about the Supreme." Arai looked at me suspiciously, making me bkush from embarrassment. "Oh yeah, definitely! I was getting to that! I just... had a... long night! Yeah, that's it!" I rambled, waving my arms around akwardly. "O...kay." Arai answered. "The Supreme is weird, though." I remarked, sitting upright and crossing my legs.

   "I figured that he would know who we were since he said our names in the video on the news, but just the way he showed himself creeped me out." Arai nodded at my statement. "But that isn't even the weirdest part! He said that if we follow his orders, we'll be rewarded whatever we want, and another miraculous. I would've taken that offer in a heartbeat if it was someone I knew," I sighed, biting my fingernail. "But I don't know about this guy." I finished. "I know what you mean, Y/n. Try to sleep on it, you still have school tomorrow, after all." Arai suggested. "Thanks, Arai. I left a few snacks for you on the kitchen table, be careful near my parents, though." I explained, changing into my pajamas and going to bed.

(1221 words)