chapter 59

Nobody pov

Hyunjin ran out of stage to where his friends were there but felix seat was empty.

"Where's felix?" Hyunjin asked jisung with panic written all over his face.

"Look" jisung pointed his finger on to stage. And there is felix holding Mike and smiling as brightly as ever at hyunjin.

"He's right after you...so he couldn't talk you but he said he sent you some message" jisung said to hyunjin..

Hyunjin quickly open his chat with Felix

Yongbokie💜

Jinnie I want to kiss you so bad right now.....You left me breathless darling...There is so much I wanna tell you but I don't have time rn... just know that, you KILLED IT❤️❤️❤️

Hyunjin chuckled at how felix sounded horny and comforting to him at the same time.

"Hyunjin!! It's starting!!" Jisung shouted at hyunjin. Hyunjin closed his phone and looked up at felix.

Felix gave a short speech before starting "I want to express my feelings towards this special person through this song. I want to make this person believe that they deserve to be loved" felix looked straight at hyunjin and smiled at him. Hyunjin's heart fluttered when felix smiled at him. He knew it was directed to him.

Felix closed his eyes thinking of every moment he spent with hyunjin and he started singing...his voice was full of emotion with every sentence.

Cause I like you
There's no other reason, I like you
When I watch you smile, there's nothing more I could ask for
Cause I just like you

'Felix remembered how he was attracted to hyunjin even when they aren't in good terms. How he couldn't just stop liking him'

I just wanna ask you about your day
Listening to your stories has become my hobby
Feels like the shortest time of the day
I wanna listen to all your worries
Let me share your load
So you can break free from the heavy burden you've been carrying

'Felix wanted to take every burden away from Hyunjin and he wanted to make him smile and laugh...he wanted to bring the 5 year old hyunjin back. He wished the day wouldn't end Whenever he was with hyunjin'

You can lean on me until your cloud of worries disappears from your clear eyes
What's giving you such a hard time

'He wished he was there for hyunjin when he was having a hard time...he wanted to be a shoulder that Hyunjin could cry...he wished he knew why hyunjin became so harsh on himself'

I'm serious, I'd rather hurt instead of you
Seeing you smile makes me happy
Even though you look the prettiest when you smile
When you just wanna cry, don't fake a smile

'Hyunjin's smile was the prettiest view in Felix's eyes, he could look at him smiling all day but he still doesn't Want hyunjin to cry alone to himself. He wants to be there for hyunjin in his dark times'

Your eyes filled with happiness..yeah
Are water that will spill even with the slightest jolt
That's why I'm more cautious
I'm worried for you 'cause I like you

'In everyone's eyes hyunjin is a cold rude guy that all of them avoided him and never cared about him, but in Felix's eyes he is a precious guy with scars in his heart....he wants to heal those scars by showering him with care and love. He doesn't want hyunjin to get hurt, not even slightest'

Cause I just like you
For no other reason, I like you
When I look at your smile there's nothing more I could ask for
Cause I just like you

I wanna be with you all day
Without mood swings, full of laughter
You cried yesterday but I'm glad you feel better
The sparkling tears in your dewy eyes are diamonds
I like your honest expression
I like that you're not good at hiding your facial expressions
So don't conceal it
You know better how much harder it is

'The first time hyunjin cried in front of felix was the start of their relation. He would've never taken a chance with hyunjin if he didn't see him cry...it made him realise how vulnerable hyunjin is'

Your eyes filled with happiness yeah
Are water that will spill even with the slightest jolt
That's why I'm more cautious
I'm worried for you 'cause I like you

Cause I just like you
For no other reason, I like you
When I look at your smile there's nothing more I could ask for
Cause I just like you

I just really love you
You're the only reason why I really love you
When I see you smile I just can’t get enough and I can't live without you
Baby I just really love you

'Soon before he knew it, he was in love with hyunjin.... His heart and his soul yearned for hyunjin each second. Felix doesn't even know when or why he fell in love with him this hard but now his heart truly belongs to hyunjin. He can't imagine a future without him that's how really he loves hyunjin'

Felix looked up at the crowd and most them are touched with the deep love he was declaring. They were cheering for him saying it's awesome. And he felt so good that he finished this without any mistake. Some of them even cried and teared up by his song.

Felix eyes searched for hyunjin with out wasting a second. There he saw Hyunjin with tearful eyes. The stage was far he can't see hyunjin clearly but he was sure that he saw his eyes watery.

Hyunjin feelings are overwhelmed and he couldn't stay there. Jisung and Minho even seungmin are looking at hyunjin with a shocked expression. He was shocked himself, what can he explain to others now?

Hyunjin saw as felix looked at him with complete warmth in his gaze. Hyunjin got up from his seat and ran out the hall as soon as he could.

Felix got down the stage, ran towards hyunjin's seat and asked jisung where hyunjin went..

"I don't know but he said he'll be waiting for you at that place ?" Jisung is so done with this mediator job. 'They both could've said things after this party but still they used me like some messenger' that's what jisung thought.

Felix got out of the hall, everyone thought they'll see who the person was and many people were curious about who the person this sunshine loves. Felix didn't care even though he heard many people calling his name, he ran upstairs. That place is always special for them both. Each time they meet in that place... their bond has gotten stronger.

The moment he entered he saw Hyunjin back facing him. felix just didn't wait any longer.