Part 7

His words shattered your heart, he broke you again. Lying on the floor the only thing you felt of yourself was 'Pathetic' !
Crying in misery you remembered the past events

Past~

Yuvika's POV:

It all started 2 months ago when when Shrey went for his Australia tour. We were dating for almost one & half years but dating a cricketer wasn't easy at all & specially when you're dating secretly! Being a introvert person with social anxiety, I never liked the idea of our dating go public. I wanted to stay away from spotlights & unwanted attention. I always wanted to lead a normal life so we kept our dating news personal. Only few of his team mates, close friends & family members knew about us being together including my family. But Shrey is a crazy sensation on social media, every girl is crazy over him. I kinda felt lucky & insecure at the same time. Him leaving me for someone better always haunted me!

In the mean time of our dating I grew close with his management team, they all loved me for my sweet & calm nature. His manager is like a big brother to me. Whenever Shrey used to be busy or out of the country & we couldn't talk to each other, manager bhaiya always updates me his whereabouts so I wouldn't worry. I basically requested manager bhaiya to get me Shrey's every possible news. This is what I meant by 'I've got my eyes on you' !
It was a sunday evening & I didn't had anything to do as Shrey was out of the country for his matches, it's been 2 weeks I haven't seen him. I was missing him & thinking about him while sipping on my coffee when a notification caught my sight....
'Manager Bhaiya sent you a message'

I clicked on it & there was a picture attached...Shrey was holding a girl in his arms in a hotel corridor....it broke my heart but knowing that they always interact with many people & I shouldn't get jealous over it. I had a little talk with manager bhaiya & he tried his best to console me, I noticed he was hesitant about sending me that picture but I assured him & requested him to inform me every single details of Shrey. Even though he works for him but he loves me as his own sister so he was also hurt by Shrey's acts but couldn't do anything! I was also hurt but let that go. I talked with Shrey at night but didn't bring anything related to that photo & everything was going well.

We weren't able to talk to each other for few days because of our busy schedule & time difference...when again I got some more pictures of him being wrapped around the same womens body. I was extremely angry & frustrated! When we finally talked we had a lil fight but he somehow managed to convince me that it was nothing. Stupid me believed him! I read some articles about Shrey dating a famous model with some pictures of them being all lovey dovey....I cried everyday watching those news but didn't had any choice. I felt that we were getting detached due to our less communication but still decided to believe him & tried to get myself busy with my works.

Few days later Shrey & his team members came back to our country but still he wasn't living with me. I once visited him & he also paid me a visit but didn't spend the night.

Then it was the day when I saw a short clip of him kissing that lady desperately while his hands were roaming on all over her body! Some pictures were also attached where they were getting inside a room n that lady was pulling him by his collar.

That was it,I couldn't take it anymore!  Disappointment & heart break was all I could feel. My head was spinning & i felt like throwing up...I couldn't sleep all night as those pictures was haunting me. I was a living dead!
'He was fooling me all these time?'
'He never loved me & was playing with my emotions?'
It was all I could think!
My eyes were puffy due to all the crying, I was looking like a mess, a beautiful mess created by Shreyas Iyer!

With a heavy heart I decided to end it all. I'm a self made women & know my worth. I won't let him play with me anymore  because I have a huge ass self respect & ego!

I took a shower to clear my mind & packed all my stuffs in a suitcase. After completing my office work from home I prepared all his favorite foods & wore a casual outfit as I know he's finally coming home tonight & i'm totally ready to leave his life----

TBC~