Still, knowing all of this, Henry finds himself carrying Alex to the bedroom and Alex doesn't waste any time at all. He uses one hand to unbutton Henry's shirt as they approach the bedroom, and by the time he puts Alex down on the bed, both his shirt and pants are open, which is a mystery to Henry how Alex did that. But it is not something he gets to ponder over for long, because Alex has already removed his own shirt and pants while Henry had been busy looking down at himself and now Alex is pulling Henry down on top of him. Henry comes to find that he fits just as perfectly in between Alex legs, as Alex fits in between his.

As they kiss passionately, one hand is grasping Alex' soft curls while the other is already working Alex' dick and Alex moans and whimpers and tries to pull Henry closer – even though he can't come any closer without climbing inside Alex' skin.

"Please..." Alex begs as Henry's lips moves from Alex' mouth to his neck and then the collarbone, sucking and biting and kissing. "Please, Henry... Please..." And Alex doesn't have to elaborate at all; Henry knows what Alex wants, as he has always known what Alex want or needs before he says it – although usually it has varied from coffee to sleep (this being a rather new territory for them) so he moves further down... kissing, biting, licking... all the way to Alex' throbbing dick. Alex props himself up on his elbows, watching Henry intensely – and with a lot more patient than Henry had three days ago – while he licks Alex from the base to the tip with his full, wet tongue. Henry's tongue darts out, sliding over his own lips, enjoying every flavor that is Alex before sucking the tip into his mouth, then taking it deep into his throat, while his tongue massages the vein on the underside of Alex' cock. "Oh fuck..." Alex pants with sweat beading at his forehead; he pushes his head down into the pillow and arches his back, and Henry is enjoying every second of Alex and how explicit he is in his enjoyment. Henry grabs one of Alex legs, and puts is over his shoulder, then he kisses his way over Alex' balls down towards the soft pleasurable spot right behind them. He licks and sucks at it, and Alex writhes under his sweet torture, clutching fistfuls of the sheets while swearing profoundly and very, very loud.

As Alex gets closer and closer to his orgasm – which Henry hears as much as feels and sees in the way Alex' entire body spasms – he grabs Henry's' head, pushing him closer to his hole, and Henry takes the hint. He stiffens his tongue and pushes it slightly pass the rim, again and again while Alex jerks himself off until he comes in an ecstasy, screaming Henry's name from the top of his lungs.

¤¤¤¤¤

Heaven... that's all Alex can think. This is what heaven must be like and all the narrowminded bigots has got it all wrong. Heaven most definitely is LGBTQ friendly, otherwise this wouldn't be that fucking good. Alex is still soaring when Henry lies down next to him on his back, and Alex wants nothing more than to just cover Henry's entire body with his own and then go to sleep, but he is pretty sure that Henry would stop him from doing that. Henry doesn't seem to be as much of a cuddler as Alex is and he is doing his best to not always overstep Henry's boundaries. Which, to be honest, he isn't all that good at.

"That was insane, Fox. Holy shit... I knew you would be talented, but fuck..."

"Do you ever just stay quiet for more than 30 seconds?" Henry's voice is drained of all emotions, and Alex doesn't really know what to do or say. He has never felt this vulnerable after and orgasm before and he needs validation from Henry which he fears he won't get. Not when Henry sounds like he is regretting everything that has something to do with Alex.

"Are you mad at me?" the words only come out as a whisper and Alex isn't even sure that Henry hears them. Especially because he doesn't answer right away and the wait and silence are clenching Alex heart, crushing it more and more with every second that passes by till he fear he will no longer be able to ever feel anything ever again. But then Henry speaks, and his heart can beath freely again.