Ch.1 - Blastoise's return!

A kingdom of Berron faraway, surrounded by a twelve foot brick wall that has been known to protect those from the inside. Well, almost everyone.

A girl named Brionne gazed at the wall with amazement as she became distracted from what she came into town for. The town was busy today. That upcoming event at the guild Hall that nobody wouldn't shut up about.

In the midst of such preparations, about to approach further to the gates, her mother, Primarina, caught her before she could do anything.

Primarina: Oh, Brionne? Where do you think you're going?

Her mother looked in a rather sternly way whilst carrying two bags. Brionne just sighed and turned around in defeat.

Brionne: Hey, mother. Haha.

Primarina: Oh, honestly. What did I tell you about the wall?

Brionne: It keeps harm out of it and protects me. I know. I guess I was just thinking about what it would be like to have that amount of freedom.

Primarina: You know it's for the good of us all. Now, how about you help me with-

Completely cut off by a sudden cheer of many of the townsfolk, both of them watched as the girls ran towards the gate as it opened.

Primarina: What's going on?

Brionne: *sweat drop* I think I might have an idea.

In the midst of the crowd, Blastoise, who just came back from hunting, began showing off.

Blastoise: Yes, yes! I've missed you too.

One by one, all the girls started squealing, and Brionne just rolled her eyes at his obnoxious behaviour.

Blastoise: That's right, I'm back! And I give you my unmatched charm and wait for it!

Blastoise then threw his sacks of gold into the air, letting all the gold fall to the ground. The crowd went chanting his name as he took a few bows.

Blastoise: Thank you, thank you! Haha!

Primarina: My, what a charming and generous young man! That's for you, sweetie.

Brionne just shook her head and made her way home. Blastoise looked ahead of him and stopped throwing gold around just to look at Brionne.

Altaria: This is all very charitable of you, Blastoise, but aren't you worried about giving it all away like this? What about you?

Blastoise: No need! Why, I believe I found my treasure already.

Altaria: Oh! M-Me? Why, thank you.

Cutiefly: No way! He was totally referring to me.

Kirlia: Both of you are wrong! He was talking about me!

As the girls were arguing amongst themselves, Blastoise's loyal friend, Lycanroc, came out from behind and nudged his shoulder.

Lycanroc: Uh, which girl were you referring to, Blastoise?

Blastoise: *smirk* Someone whose treasure is too priceless to be shared. I'll make Brionne my wife!

Lycanroc: Woah, haha! Do you mean the daughter of that rich farmer? You must be joking! That man's almost as crazy as you are.

Blastoise: *angry* Who are you calling crazy?! Crazy father or not, she will be mine! After all, I deserve the best of the best. Don't I?!

Lycanroc: Of course you do, sir! Haha. You're the man!

Blastoise: Yes. The man who will sweep her off her feet. Hahaha!