Fairy tail oc #3

Name| Rhys Tatum

Nickname(s)| The Sunshines Monster

Age| 17

Gender| Male

Sexuality| Bisexual

Personality| Rhys is very reserved until he meets up with his guildmates which the. He does a full 360. To people he knows and cares for Rhys is full of energy and always looking for a fight. He's kind, loyal, and happy. Rhys is just a big ball of sunshine and always willing to help out.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Fear of the dark, and fear of being alone

Magic| Anti-Gravity Magic User

Magic Explained| Rhys is able to remove the gravity from his enemy/teammate. As he gets stronger he will be able to control the speed and the type of gravity he can manipulate. If he over uses his quirk his body feels weak and heavy from the amount of gravity he had taken from the others.

Guild| Fairy Tail

Guild Mark and Location|

On His chest

Looks|

Height| 6'1

Height| 6'1

Weight| 225 lbs

Body Shape|

Outfit(s)| On my Pinterest

Always Worn Jewelry| N/A

Piercing(s)| N/A

Scar(s)| a few littering his back from his time in the tower of heaven

Strengths| His magic, his personality, and His muscles

Weaknesses| His stamina, Overusing his magic, and his trauma

Hobbies| Building 

Likes| Painting, Using his magic, Swimming, Sparring, and Spending time in the guild

Dislikes| Bullies, Homophobes, Liars, people talking about his past, and Jellal, 

Best Friend| Natsu Dragneel

Friends| All of Fairy Tail and their Allies

Enemies| Dark Guilds, and anyone who oppose his friends

Family| Mother (Unknown)
Father (Unknown)
Erza Scarlett (Soul sister-Alive)
Grandpa Rob (Guardian- Deceased)

Love Interest| Mirajane Straus

Relationship Status| Pinning

Backstory| When Rhys was born he was immediately given up and barely survived. Rob, a member of Fairy Tail, took the boy in. Once Rhys was 8, he was abducted by people to help build the tower of heaven. Thats where he met Erza and Jellal, he grew close to the two and often took the punishments for them meaning the scarring on his back only grew worse. When he found out he had magic like Erza he helped lead the way out of the tower for their freedom. On the other hand while Erza was able to escape with the help of Rhys he chose to stay behind to lead the rest to freedom. He looked at Erza like a sister, and he looked at Jellal like a brother until the male betrayed them. 4 years was how long it took for Rhys to escape, 4 years of torcher and abuse because he was trying to save everyone. The male was weak when he managed to escape, half starved and very under weight. Yet, Rhys kept pushing until one day he couldn, he was trying to find the guild Grandpa Rob always talked about. The younger male ended up passing out and ended up in a month coma, and when he awoke to unfamiliar ceilings the poor boy screamed and tried to hide. That was when he saw Erza walk in which immediatley calmed the male down. Once everthing was explained to the male he was definantly confused, Rhys couldnt remember anything that had happed in the tower and he prefered to keep it that way. Yet, as the time moved forward the male had remembered everything causing him to be worse in the temperamental and skittish with everyone again. It took a couple of years before he was able to get passed it with the help of Erza. Though he chose to not talk about it nor mention it in hopes that it would go away, but it never did. Once he had finally confided in Mira Jane he finally started to feel  more himself again and his bond with the female grew closer. He chose to keep his crush a secret not wanting to ruin anything with his Best Friend. 

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Occasional
Allergies: Blueberries and poison ivy
Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Coffee and shrimp
Disliked Food & Drink: Blueberries and pineapple juice
Favorite Color: Pastel Orange
Home:

Other|Smoker(Y/N): NoDrinker(Y/N): Occasional Allergies: Blueberries and poison ivyOmnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: OmnivoreFavorite Food & Drink: Coffee and shrimpDisliked Food & Drink: Blueberries and pineapple juiceFavorite Color: Pastel OrangeHome:

Voice Claim: Jason Liebrecht

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush: