After half a ring, Xiao Jincheng nodded and said, "Okay, I promise you."

"Xiao Heng."

Mo Heng, who was watching the excitement in the crowd, quickly stood up and responded: "Sister!

"Go get a pen and paper."

"Good!" Mo Heng answered, and hurriedly ran away.

"What are you doing with pen and paper?"

"There is always a written note to prove it." Mo Qianqian said as a matter of course.

Xiao Jincheng narrowed his eyes, "You don't believe me?"

Should

it be believed? This person looks like a fox, and it is true that Mo Qianqian is worried that he will rebel at that time.

But she couldn't say this, she could only say: "Where is the county master's words, it is just a word, not only for you and me to rest assured, but also to give the villagers a peace of mind."

After a

pause, Mo Qianqian blinked again and asked, "The county master shouldn't be unwilling, right?"

She said it all, even if she didn't want to, she had to be willing.

After signing the agreement, Mo Qianqian directly handed over the agreement to the village chief for safekeeping.

The county magistrate not only provided them with silver to raise livestock, but also bought them later, and finally promised to share the final profits with them, which was like pie in the sky.

The villagers, who were dizzy by the pie, left Mo Qianqian's house flutteringly, and under the leadership of the village chief and Mo Qianqian, they began to prepare for the great cause of breeding and making money.

After Xiao Jincheng left, Mrs. Zhou called her aside.

"Shallow, won't you offend the county master like this?" Old Madam Zhou asked worriedly.

Between offending Xiao Jincheng and being suppressed by him everywhere, Mo Qianqian naturally chose the former. What's more, Xiao Jincheng still has to ask her for help because of the plane system, so he won't do anything else.

Mo Qianqian has his own plans in his heart, and he can be regarded as fearless.

Mo Qianqian comforted Mrs. Zhou: "Don't worry, he can be regarded as asking us now, and he won't do anything to me."

Mrs.

Zhou sighed, Mo Qianqian can come forward for the benefit of the villagers, it is really not a matter of not saying it, after all, her starting point is for everyone.

But after all, as the saying goes, the people don't fight with the officials, in this era when everyone is in danger, human nature itself is selfish, and it is not easy to maintain a good heart.

"Silly boy." Old Madam Zhou patted Mo Qianqian's head, and she liked her a little more, "What delicious food do you want to eat today?"

"I love to eat whatever you do!"

"This kid, your mouth is sweet."

In the evening, Mrs. Zhou told Mrs. Zhou about the conversation with Mo Qianqian today, and praised Mo Qianqian, a sensible, capable and kind child.

Old Master Zhou didn't say that he would look at his face, but when he saw Mo Qianqian's first face, he felt that this child was blessed, and he was willing to agree to Mo Qianqian's teaching, also because he felt that he would fall in love with her at the first time.