36

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 36 036

Chapter 36 036

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 35 035Next Chapter...Chapter 37 037

Mo Qianqian raised his eyebrows, a little surprised in his heart.

The villagers of Mojia Village need to do something to ensure their livelihood, but most of them are currently constrained by money problems and have no way to do so.

Xiao Jincheng threw such a big bait at this time, and everyone was naturally very willing.

After all, this is a mutually beneficial thing, Xiao Jincheng takes the money and the villagers contribute, so there is no reason to refuse.

But how to maximize the benefits, it's up to her.

"It's okay for the villagers to farm." Mo Qianqian nodded, and after seeing the villagers breathe a sigh of relief, he continued, "But, what price will the county magistrate take at that time?"

"Naturally, it was the purchase price at that time."

Mo Qianqian shook his head, "Today's market price fluctuates so much, today is this price, tomorrow is that price, if the county lord directly finalizes the price at that time, and only earns us less than one or two silver, then who do we talk to?"

Xiao Jincheng glanced at Mo Qianqian meaningfully, he was not very old, but his mind was very meticulous.

"And what price do you want me to take?"

Mo Qianqian stretched out five fingers and said, "Fifty percent of the profit from the selling price you sell."

When the villagers

on the side heard Mo Qianqian's words, which were like a lion's mouth, they suddenly became agitated.

These people themselves are used to staying at the bottom, and they feel that it is God's gift to be able to live, and now the county magistrate can give them a chance to do something that can make money, and they can't ask for it.

Not to mention 50% of the profit, even if it is less than 10%, they are willing to do it.

The villagers were afraid that Mo Xiaoke's request would make the county magistrate unhappy, so they threw off their sleeves and left, cutting off their livelihood.

"Fifty percent?" Xiao Jincheng also felt incredulous when he heard Mo Qianqian's words, "Mo Qianqian, do you know what you are talking about?"

"The government pays for it, we contribute it, and the county lord is equivalent to sitting at home and getting 50% of the profits, which is considered your earning, isn't it?"

"Even if I hire a worker with money, I don't have to pay so much silver."

"Then please." Mo Qianqian smiled politely at Xiao Jincheng, and there was a hint that if you didn't agree, you would hurry up and leave without sending it.

The gentle look on Xiao Jincheng's face almost couldn't hold back and came out directly, but in the end, he was laughed at angrily.

The village chief originally wanted to come forward to persuade him, but he was blocked by Mo Qianqian's words.

Mo Qianqian was not in a hurry, and waited for him to consider it without saying a word.

Her request is not an excessive request, as she said, sitting on fifty percent of the profits, Xiao Jincheng only makes money and does not lose, but as long as he is not stupid, he knows how to calculate this account.