CHAPTER NINE

(lauryn's outfit for this chapter)

Finally it was Saturday. The day that Lauryn and Conrad had been waiting for. The week had felt like it went by so slow. Especially for the couple. They missed each other a lot and the phone calls, video chats and texting just wasn't enough. But finally they were going to see each other again.

Conrad was standing outside of his dorm, looking at the time on his phone. Lauryn was supposed to get there soon. He had texted her and was going to call her, but he figured she was busy driving so he decided not to call her. He couldn't wait to see her. He was so happy. He couldn't keep the smile off his face and it wasn't helping that he was a nervous wreck. He kept checking his hair and his outfit and wondered if he looked like he tried too hard or didn't try hard enough. He just hoped that Lauryn would like it. She had always said that he was handsome no matter what and he believed her, but he couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Conrad!"

Conrad's head snapped up at the sound of his name. His heart racing and a smile on his face when he saw her. "Lauryn." He breathed, his breath getting caught in his throat when he saw her. She was so beautiful. Her hair was down, a few strands hanging in her face. She was wearing a black sweater with a white heart on it and black jeans with her black and white converse. His heart raced even faster when she ran towards him and launched herself into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Conrad! I missed you so much." She murmured, a big smile on her face as his arms wrap around her waist.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." Conrad smiled softly, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. He holds her for a few moments, loving the feeling of having her in his arms again. He grinned when he thought of an idea and he spun her around, his heart fluttering as her giggles filled the air. When he set her down, he leaned in, capturing her lips in a kiss. Lauryn smiled against his lips and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him back. Her eyes fluttered closed and her hands found their way into his hair. She loved how soft it was.

When the two broke apart, they smile at each other. "Hi." Lauryn grins, her cheeks red and a wide smile on her face. "Did I mention I missed you?"

Conrad laughs and presses a kiss to her forehead. "I wouldn't mind hearing it again. I missed you too, my love." He smiles. "So much. I can't believe you're actually here."

"Believe it, I'm here." Lauryn laughs, a blush covering her cheeks as she looks at him. He looks at her with love and adoration in his eyes and she can't believe she's lucky enough to have him. "Now, I'm not sure if you're hungry, but I'm starving. So, food? My treat."

"You just drove a few hours to see me, the least I can do is pay." Conrad chuckles, grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together. "It's okay, really." He assured her when she started to protest.

"You know, it's a good thing I love you." A shy smile made its way to Lauryn's lips while he brought their intertwined hands to his lips, kissing the back of her hand. "Cause if it was anyone else, I wouldn't give in so easily."