Chapter 1 - Unwanted Reunion

No One's POV

Piltover Airport

Two Women With Large Chests and Butts Can Be Seen Sitting across Each Other. the First one has Spiky Black and Blonde Hair Hair in a Ponytail and Blue Eyes, The Other Woman Has Long Silver Hair and Golden Eyes.

???:: Hey Eve.

Evelynn: What is It Akali.

Akali: Do You Think he Will Be Happy To See us again?

Evelynn: Of Course, and Plus We're Taking The Next Three Months Off, Which gives us plenty of Time To Catch up and Find The Perfect Birthday and Christmas Gift.

Akali: I Guess So. She Says With a Sigh then Stares Out The Window.

???: Hey Guys, Look at This. A Woman With a Large Chest and Butt, She also has Long Blonde hair With pink On The Tips and Blue Eyes, She Also has Blonde Fox Ears and Nine Blue Crystalized Fox Tails Shows a List of Names.

Evelynn: Ahri What is it. She asks taking the Phone.

Ahri: It's The Credits for Heartsteel's Song ''Paranoia''.

Akali: So What?

Ahri: Look at The Name of The Director and Lyrics Writer.

Evelynn: Takami Koji.

Akali: So Takami Wrote That Song?

Ahri: Yeah.

Evelynn: Well School Should Be Out Out By The Time We Land, So Let's Surprise Him at His House.

Takami's POV

I Sigh as I Stand Up and Head Out The Classroom But Mr. Ryze Stops Me.

Mr. Ryze: Mr. Koji Will stay For a Few Minutes.

I Nod and Mr. Ryze Pulls a Chair in front of My Desk.

Mr. Ryze: I See You've Been Spacing Out Since The Beginning of Class.

Takami: You Know How I Said That I Was Best Friends With K/DA, When I Was Younger?

Mr. Ryze: Yes, Is it about Them.

Takami: You Also know How I Said I Was Depressed For Months After They Left Without Saying Goodbye, and Still Have Built up Anger and Sadness, Since They Were My Only Friends?

Ryze: Yes.

Takami: Now Look at This.

I Pull Out My Phone and Show Him an Article.

That Says.

"Pop Idol Group K/DA Has Taken a Three Month Hiatus and Has Returned To The City of Piltover"

Ryze: I See, They May come And Visit you Like Nothing Has Happened since Then and You Feel You Might Blow Up at Them.

Takami: Yeah.

Ryze: I Suggest Taking The Very Long Way Home and Clearing Your Mind, Or Hang Out Near The Convince Store For a Few Hours With your Other Friend.

Takami: Yeah Thanks. I Get up and Leave, I Text The Guy's and They Say that They're Waiting at The Front Entrance.

I Look Around For The Guys.

Kayn: Alright Losers Let's go get Drunk at a Bar.

My Eyes Twitches as Smack upside the Head.

Takami: Oi, Idiot Don't Say That out Loud Damnit. I Whisper Yell.

But We still Head to a Bar Which is Quite Packed Even at Four in The Afternoon.

We Pick a Seat in The Back Corner as Not to be Spotted, K'sante went and Got us some Drink, I Chose an Entire Bottle of Whiskey, and the others Got Normal Beers.