Treasure Hunters (1 of 2)

Note: This story will also be fixing the five year gap between Anakin and Padme. Especially since fans had issues with that gap in Phantom Menace, so we shrank it down to one year instead. Anyway, let's get back to our story.

*10 years later......*

*July 9, 2010*

*I was 14 years old. You and Ariel were 18, Mala and Attina were 24, Indria and Alana were 23, Caspia and Adella were 22, Tamika and Aquata were 21, Karina and Arista were 20, Heather, Bridgette, Lindsay, Gwen, Courtney, Andrina and Perla were 19. Popeye, Bluto, Olive, and Wimpy volunteered to watch our house while we were gone.*

Popeye: Don't worry, Y/N! I'll takes care of Fluffy for ya!

Y/N: Thanks, Popeye! We'll see you later!

Olive: Be careful, everyone!

Me: Thanks, Olive!

*We were living in Miami Beach, Florida, and our house was right on the beach. We boarded dad's rental houseboat and sailed out to the middle of the ocean.*

Me: I hope we don't hit any icebergs.

Augustus: Don't worry, son! I'll keep this boat from colliding with any icebergs. Because your mother and I nearly lost you boys on the yacht when that bully from your daycare set up the brunch of disgustingness challenge and tricked you  into believing there was a resort as a trap. Your sisters were horrified when they heard.

Heather: He's right, little brother. Who knows what would've happened if the girls and I didn't show up in time to save you from the sinking yacht?!

Me: Yeah..... good point......!

Bridgette: We even told Courtney what happened, and she was scared. Fortunately, we were able to calm her down by telling her that you were saved. We were relieved, too. Because we would never forgive ourselves if something did happen to you and Y/N!

Me: And Gwen?

Heather: She was relieved, too, little brother.

Lindsay: Luckily, Y/N used his white lightsaber to help us find you and the boys. Remember when you told us that we needed to save everyone else on the boat? Even Y/N agreed to that. Even Bill, the captain, was saved.

Me: Yeah. But still, I don't want that happening again.

Jennifer: Don't worry, sweetie. It won't happen again. Your father has a radar so that we don't hit any icebergs like the Titanic.

Me: Okay.

*We got to the middle of the ocean and dad dropped the anchor.*

Augustus: Alright, everyone! Let's all meet back at the houseboat at sunset.

Us: Okay!

*We dove into the water. Suddenly, I felt a tickle in my neck. It wasn't itching at all! That was a relief! I was getting gills, but they were invisible! Apparently, it was shark gills I was allergic to. This is different. This is goldfish gills.*

Heather: You ready to see your girlfriend again?

Me: Yeah!

Note: I will add the dialog to part 2 and the video as well.