Past (2 of 2): Anakin Vader Skywalker

*Meanwhile, on Popeye's boat.......*

?????: Psst! Popeye!

Popeye: Sinbad?!

*Sinbad ripped off his disguise, and he turned out to be Bluto.*

Bluto: No, Popeye! It's me!

Popeye: Bluto?! Wait..... this is the Sinbad costume you used when you played Sinbad the Sailor in our picture called Popeye Meets Sinbad The Sailor.

Bluto: Yep! I also wore the Abu Hassan costume in Popeye meets Ali Babba and his 40 Thieves! Rita was using me to be a bad guy in real life! She wanted me to push Olive off a cliff, which I refused to do! Because I knew that Olive is your girl! And I would never steal her from you in real life!

Popeye: I know, Bluto! Anyway, what brings you here?

Bluto: Rita and her goons are in their way to attack Atlantica! I already alerted Ursula! She's headed down to warn everyone!

Popeye: Let's hope we can stop her!

*Back down in the ocean......*

Triton: Rita was using Bluto to ruin Sinbad and Abu Hassan's reputation in real life?!

Ursula: Yeah!

Young me: Repulsa bad!

Jennifer: That's right, sweetie! She is bad!

Y/N: I say we get rid of these baddies once and for all! Ursula, tell Popeye to meet us on his boat! I've got a plan!

*Meanwhile........*

Rita: At last! Atlantica will be MINE!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Popeye: Stop in the name of the coast guard!

Rita: WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!? *gasp* BLUTO?!?!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Bluto: Turning against you! You used me, Rita! I may not like playing the good guy in pictures, but it doesn't mean I don't know how to be one in real life!

Rita: BUT POPEYE BEAT YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OLIVE OYL REJECTED YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Bluto: WRONG!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS ONLY IN PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T STEAL OLIVE FROM POPEYE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU USED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita: YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!! *smells spinach* No...... not spinach! I'M ALLERGIC TO SPINACH!!!!!!!!

*Her skin breaks out in hives.*

Popeye: Oh, don't like spinach, huh? Here, have a pinch.

*He threw a little bit into Rita's mouth, and she swelled up like a balloon.*

Bluto: Hey, Popeye, wanna hit Rita and her goons with the permanent slow motion potion Ursula made?

Popeye: With pleasure!

*Popeye threw the potion at Rita and her goons. That slowed them down permanently. After that, Popeye ate the rest of his spinach, and his strength boosted up.*

Popeye: I'll takes care of the bad guys! Y/N, you can take Rita!

Young Y/N: I'm on it!

*You went after Rita after Popeye gave you spinach.*

Young Y/N: You made a big mistake, Rita. You think you could make Bluto do your dirty work. Unfortunately for you, that isn't gonna happen!

Rita: Darth......... Vader........?!

Young Y/N: Darth Vader is gone! I am what remains of him! My power has no limits!

*Your eyes turned sith yellow. You drew out your white lightsaber.*

Young Y/N:*Darth Vader/Movie Bowser voice* You have two choices. Live or die.

Young Gwen: That scream.......! It can't be!

Young Courtney: Anakin Skywalker is alive?!

*You sliced Rita in half, killing her instantly. Back on the ship, Popeye had punched every bad guy all the way into the volcano.*

Young Y/N: That's the end of those baddies!

Ariel: You said it!

*Unfortunately, we were unaware that the bully from my daycare, who had his shark powers, revoked, was watching us.*

Greg: I'll get my revenge on you, Anakin Skywalker! I'll make you pay for killing my boss and getting my powers taken away!

Note: The next chapter will be the present.