Chapter Two: Helpful And Getting Better.

Nat would regularly give you medicine to help with your cold as well as make you smooth soup or toast to help you keep eating, she made sure you kept up fluids as well as rest while you're feeling unwell, exhausted, congested, sore throat, headaches and temperature burning up and plummeting.
You were snuggled up in bed watching a cooking show while Nat had fallen asleep beside you with her arm around your waist, you reached across the bedside table and picked up a bottle of blue Gatorade, Nat opened one eye to check on you and smiled before going back to sleep. You looked at her and whispered "Stalker" you giggled quietly before taking a few small sips of your drink, Nat gently squeezed you and whispered "Shh you can't prove it!" You smiled and stroked her cheek as she moved closer.
After about a week or two you were starting to improve and your cold was starting to come down, this made you very happy and made Nat happy too. You looked at Nat with a pout, "What do you want?" Nat asked in a sing song voice while raising an eyebrow at you, you looked at her and replied "Can you grant me access to the gym again please? I'm bored and want to go work out a little, even for just half an hour. Pleaseeee?" You asked her nicely with a tiny hint of whining in your voice, Nat closed her eyes a little as she thought about it for a moment, after what felt like two hours she replied "Hmm IF I do this then you must tell me when you're going and I will come and get you, if you do not leave then I will pick you up and carry you out okay? Also you can only go now for 30 minutes and not a second longer!" Your eyes lit up as you jumped into her arms squeezing her tightly! "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I will only be half an hour!" You excitedly said, this made Nat chuckle a bit. You knew Nat was overprotective of you because your body was a bit weaker than anyone else's, it upset you at times because it took you longer to recover from illnesses and injuries, you'd recover from injuries now a lot faster because Nat would intervene and feed you her blood, she would always ask you first and sometimes just convince you it's the best idea as she didn't like it when you were in pain and suffering.
"Now you go fucking careful my Angel, alright? You can do a gentle work out and I will know because I know everything!" Nat said, "I will, I will. Try not to worry so much okay? You'll get worry and frown lines on your gorgeous face and bird foots too!" You nodded as you cupped her face. Nat chuckled softly as she replied "Bird foots? You mean crows feet?"
"I said what I said and I meant what I meant!" You replied with a smile, you got changed into trackie bottoms (Sweatpants) a tank top and a pair of trainers, you grabbed your ID card and smiled at Nat before making your way down the corridor, down the stairs and to the right where the gym was.
Nat went onto her phone and granted your access back so you could go into the gym, she then went on to do paperwork and computer work.
You scanned your ID card and the gym door opened for you, you stretched first before doing some weights for ten minutes and then used the last twenty minutes between the rowing machine and the treadmill. Wanda stood in the doorway and watched you while watching the clock, "Annnd time Sweetheart!" Wanda called out, you slowed down and brought yourself to a stop as you smiled at her. "And what are you doing down here?" You asked kindly, Wanda smiled as she walked over to you with a towel and a bottle in hand, she put the towel around your neck and put the bottle in your hand. "I've come to collect you, drink up and come with me." Wanda said. You took the bottle after wiping your face with the towel. You took a long sip from the bottle and smiled as you tasted the blue Gatorade. "Thank you! Where are we going?" You asked her as you walked out of the gym with Wanda.
Wanda smiled at you as she led you to the kitchen, your nose filled with the smell of all sorts of flavours. "You need to eat Sweetheart, so I made some lovely starters, home hearty dinner and some delicious desserts for afterwards!" Wanda said in a kind happy voice. "I need to quickly go shower first and get changed but it sure does smell amazing! You replied. Wanda nodded and said "Just go careful and don't be too long, I'll keep your dinner warm in the oven. You smiled and went back to your room, you picked out some clean clothes before going into the en suite, you turned on the shower, put a mat on the floor by the entrance of the shower door, put your clean towel on the heater and your clean clothes on the toilet seat lid. You then proceeded to take off your ring, necklace and bracelet putting them on the windowsill before taking off your clothes and throwing them into the washing basket and then proceeding into the shower. You let the warm water run down your body which was now starting to ache a little, you washed your hair with shampoo before going on to wash your face and body, you rinsed off the shower gel and then washed the bubbles down the drain before turning off the shower and stepping out, you grabbed the towel and wrapped it around yourself.

Chapter Three Will Come Soon..

Written By Ryan Wright.