Chapter 4: So we Meet again

Slowly Peri gets up hand on his head as he quivers looking around confused freezing as his eyes meet worried ones immediately jumping at his bottle wall making it fall over "F-FLOYD!! AHH! O-oops...heh...hi" he says softly rolling his bottle around to be able to see Floyd "I missed you so much Floyd....you can't even realize..." Soon Floyd's soft voice speaks up scooting his own bottle to Peri's "I do....I missed you to...heh...not going to lie....I wished I could hug you..." Peri hums looking at Floyd "I think they thought for that dome thing putting us in the same Pad?...whatever that means-..." he frowns softly leaning his head against the bottle tears falling "This all...isn't fair...you never deserved this Floyd...If I could....I would gladly take your place..." he hums as Floyd's eyes form tears as he soon yells "NO WAY! I WOULD NEVER LET YOU!" At the yell Peri jumps soon blushing softly slowly he moves to speak but yelping as the bottle was picked up "Yada yada so gross! You both are only here for your talents to give to us! And you I heard and saw that talent....Me and my brother need a lot of sprits from you..." Velvet smiles eyes narrowed an evil and vicious smile on her lips.

        Floyd soon starts yelling and banging on the glass for them to leave Peri alone as Velvet starts spraying herself as Peri's gasps and yelps of pain feeling his talent forcefully drained from his body. After 10 sprays Velvet yells out a beautiful singing voice as she smiles darkly "This one...him and brozone will not only make us superstars...but gods in the music industry! They'll love us! Everyone!!" he tosses Peri's bottle to Veneer as she smiles "10 spays...no less...we have to be at top notch....if you do more I don't care!" Veneer slowly follows what his sister says as he frowns nervously setting it down "T-There....now lets go....practice..." As they left Floyd looks over worried and shocked at Peri tears falling at the weak and limp trolls "P-Peri! A-Are you okay? I-I'm so....so so so sorry...I never wanted you and my brothers in this mess....I cant bear seeing anyone hurt...especially the ones i love..." Peri weakly looks at Floyd weakly eyes hazily showing some shock as he speaks weakly "I....love you too...If it helps you...not to get more hurt....I'll do anything..." Floyd sobs softly shaking "You little dumb dumb...Once out I'm hugging you....and...we are going to go on the best date ever!!" "I...hope so..." Peri smiles softly as he slowly closes his eyes as Floyd slowly joins him sleeping softly curled up s he mumbles "I promise...It's me and you....against the world..."