you fall asleep on her lap

You shivered underneath the blanket.

You've been sick for the past couple of days and even though you're slowly starting to feel better, you're still not feeling great.

Naomi let you lay your head on her lap.

She pulled the blankets over you a little further.

She could see the sweat on your forehead, slowly rolling down your skin.

"Need anything, honey? Anything at all?"

You weakly shook your head. You felt too drained, too tired to utter a single word back to her.

"Sleepy, baby?"

You nodded your head tiredly.

She reached for the remote and changed the channel from the boring movie she turned on just for sound to something she knew you'd like; your favorite sitcom.

You reached for her hand and when she felt you take it she brought yours to her lips; softly kissing it a couple of times before you wrapped your fingers around her palm.

You moved her hand to your hair, wordlessly asking her to play with it.

She smiled and leaned down to kiss your head before she started to comb her fingers through your hair.

She scratched your scalp lightly causing you to let out a little sigh, silently telling her you enjoyed the feeling.

She then twirled strands around her fingers and braided a few of them together, all making you feel a little more relaxed and comfortable.

"Love you, y/n. Get some rest. I'll be here if you need me." She whispered and watched as you fell asleep, finally sleeping off the terrible sickness as she comforted you.

All you could ever need to feel better is Naomi.