Chapter 20

Bella's P.O.V
When we got into town, we stopped at a red light, and there was a group of girls staring at Jacob. I got jealous and got closer to Jacob to show the girls that he was mine.
"Bella, are you okay you are holding on to me so tight." Jacob said.
"Yeah, it's just freezing because of the wind." I lied.
The lights turned green, and we moved down the road. I looked at the girls with a mean grin on my face. Two minutes later, we were downtown and near some shops and food courts.
"So Bella where do you want to go?" Jacob asked.
"Let's stop here and just walk around." I said.
"OK."
He pulled into a parking lot and turned off the engine. We got off the motorcycle, and I took off my helmet as well as Jacob. Like always, girls were checking him out. If only Jacob were not so muscular and hot, they would not check him out all the time. Suddenly Jacob looked up and saw the girls looking at him. I walked over to him to make sure he did not look at one of the girl's eyes so that he would not imprint on anyone. He gave them a grin and looked back at me.
"Do a lot of girls do this?" I asked.
"Sometimes why, are you jealous?" Jacob asked.
"Hum, no maybe."
"Yes or no."
"Yes."
"Don't be. No matter who checks me out you'll always be the one I want."
"Good."
I hugged him, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, and suddenly the girls walked away because they saw Jacob kissing me.
"So let's get going." I said pulling away from him.
"OK." Jacob said grabbing his keys off his bike and grabbing my hand.
We walked out of the parking lot and headed to the sidewalk.
"So Jake have you imprinted on anyone yet?" I asked assuming he has imprinted on me.
"No, why are you asking?" Jacob asked.
"I don't know."
Jacob stopped at the sidewalk and looked at me.
"Bella even if I did it would be you who I imprint on." Jacob said.
"Good, because I would be heartbroken if you imprinted on someone else than me." I said.
We kept walking, and we saw my friends who walked up the stairs to a restaurant. I saw Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric altogether.
"Jacob I'll be right back." I said letting go of his hand.
"OK." Jacob said.
I ran toward them and tapped on Angela's shoulder. She turned around and looked at me.
"Bella nice to see you again." Angela said hugging me.
The other ones also turned around to see what was the yelling all about.
"Bella what are you doing here alone!" Eric yelled.
"Well actually I'm not alone I'm with Jacob." I said looking down at him.
They turned their heads to see Jacob.
"He looks more muscular than before." Angela said.
"Yeah, he has been working out a lot." I replied.
"Oh." Angela said.
"So are you joining us to eat? We don't mind if you join us." Jessica said.
"Sure first I have to ask Jacob." I said.
"OK." Jessica said.
I walked back down to Jacob and slipped on some water on the floor, and he caught me in his arms.
"You okay Bella you almost fell." Jacob said.
"Yeah, there was water on the floor." I replied.
"So should we get going?"
"Actually, I came back over here because they were wondering if we want to go eat with them."
"Oh."
"So do you want to?"
"Huh, sure."
"Great let's go tell them."
I grabbed his hand, and we walked up the stairs into the restaurant, and they were in line to be seated. We walked over to them.
"Hey, Angela we are coming." I said.
"OK great." Angela said.
"Guys Bella and Jacob are coming with us to eat!" Angela yelled.
"OK!" Jessica, Eric, and Mike yelled.
A minute later, we walked to where we were assigned seated and sat down. Jacob sat next to me, Eric sat at the end, Angela sat next to him across from me, Jessica sat next to Angela across from Jacob, and Mike sat at the other end of the table next to Jacob and Jessica.
"So Bella how long have you been dating Jacob?" Angela asked.
"Huh." I said looking at Jacob.
"You don't know." Jacob said.
"I didn't keep up." I said.
"Oh. Jacob, do you know?" Angela asked.
"Yeah, almost a month or two." Jacob replied.
"Wow, no wonder why you guys hang out so much." Jessica said.
"Yeah." Jacob said putting his arm around me.
I turned and looked at him, and he looked straight in my eyes as well as I also do. He was frozen for a second, and he was in la-la land. I tried waking him up by snapping my hands his face, and it did not work.
"Is he okay?" Eric asked.
"Yeah, something just happened." I said.
I clapped my hands in front of his face and finally woke up.
"Jacob, are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah." Jacob said.
"Guys can you give us a second."
I got up out of my chair.
"Jake, can we go outside for a second?" I asked.
"Sure." Jacob replied.
I grabbed his hand, and he got up and followed me to the front of the door, and we walked outside to talk. We stopped at a bench by the restaurant and sat down.
"Now Jacob what just happened to you five minutes ago?" I asked holding his hand tight.
"I...I think I just imprinted on you." Jacob replied.
"That's great now we can be together forever!" I yelled hugging him.
"Yeah."
"And I don't have to worry about you imprinting on anybody else."
"Yeah."
"Jake."
"Yes, Bella."
"I do love you."
"I know I love you, too."
He smiled at me, and we looked in each other eyes, and he reached in to kiss me. I reached in to kiss him too. Suddenly our lips touched, and we kissed. We kissed for a minute and then I pulled away.
"We should get back inside they could be worried about us." I said.
"Yeah." Jacob replied getting up and grabbing my hand.
We walked back inside and sat down in our seats.
"So are you guys okay?" Angela asked.
"Yeah, we're good." I said.
"Well, we ordered for you, are you two fine with coke?" Jessica asked.
"Yes." Jake and I said.
"Good because here she comes with our drinks." Jessica said.
When the server set our drinks down, she was checking Jacob out, and I did not have to worry because he imprinted on me so now the only thing he cared about is me.
"OK, what do you guys want to eat?" The waiter asked.
"I'll get a Caesar salad." I said.
"OK, what do you want?" The waiter asked Jacob smiling.
"I'll get a burger." Jacob replied.
"OK." The waiter said again.
She ordered the others food and then she walked off. I hate when girls looked at Jacob and always was checking him out.
"Bella, are you okay?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah." I lied.
"Good, because I don't like seeing you upset."
Fifteen minutes our food came, and we ate. After we finished, I looked at the time on my phone. It was a quarter to two. We finished eating and paid.
"Well, we better go Jacob, and I have a lot of things to do I guess." I said getting up and grabbing Jacob's hand.
"OK bye." Jessica and Angela said.
We walked out the door, headed down the stairs, and started walking downtown.
"So, Jacob about the imprint thing, does it mean that I belong to you now?" I asked.
"Yes, you're mine now." Jacob said wrapping his arms me.
"Wow."
He laughed at me and kissed me on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I posted a song.