Handsome Stranger

A/N: idk man...
Warning: Ransom is lowkey an asshole, bad flirting
Pairings: Ransom x Reader, Carter Baizen x reader
Summary: You finally let rich boy Ran take you to that party. Let's hope he doesn't ruin his chances.

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

Nobody's POV

When you and Ransom arrived to location of the party, it was a big white house illuminated by the floor lights leading to the door.

You just stared in awe. You weren't used to this. Not big parties or being surrounded by loads of rich people. Just staying in with Jake trying to make your way down the watchlist. You never would've guessed you'd be here in front of this modern mansion, with this super fine rich guy in the seat next to you.

"What are you thinkin' about?"

You were pulled back to reality. You turned your head to face him.

"Nothing." You deadpanned. You couldn't let this cocky bastard find out you were nervous.
"Let's go."

You quickly got out of the car, being careful not to roll your ankle over the gravel in your heels and made your way to the door, Ransom following closely behind.

When you reached the door, Ransom leaned forward to knock and rested his other hand on the small of your back.

As you waited by the door, he started to rub your back.

"You sure you're okay, gorgeous?" He pulled you closer to him by your waist. You sighed trying to think up something to say but you were saved by the bell. The door abruptly opened to reveal a slightly disheveled redhead.

Her auburn hair was littered with thin braids and there was a dark brown eyeshadow clouding her kind, green eyes.

She looked to Ransom first, subtly squinting her eyes at him before greeting him. "Ransom." Clearly they had met before... Then she turned to look at you.

"Hi, pretty!" She held out her hand for you to shake, "What's your name?"

"Y/N." You took her hand and the coldness of her rings tickled your skin.

"Wanda, nice to meet you." She winked.

Y/N POV

She invited the two of us inside of the spacious estate and the loud pop music flooded my ears and vibrated my head. Looking around, seeing designer jewellery and old money, I became hyper aware of my surroundings. I began to feel inferior, not good enough to be here. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest and my eyes darted around frantically until they landed on the open bar across the living room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, tugging Ransom by his arm to whisper in his ear, "I'm going to the bar, find me there later." You looked to Wanda, "excuse me." And left for the bar.

Nobody's POV

Making your way to the bar you set your eyes on the last free bar stool and started to make your way to it, but just before you could get to it, someone swiftly sat there instead, causing you sto stumble slightly backward.