Miracle rolled her eyes, and took her seat next to Morgan and Indigo, Karen was three seats down, all Fatima could do is laugh in her head when she seen Karen come through them doors.

The music stopped playing and the pastor made his way to the podium , as the room grow quiet, all you could hear is Ms. Margaret sobbing, Ivan was rubbing his mother back for comfort.

Fatima got up with Izzy and Danni right behind her, and went to sit next to her, as she grabbed her hand to hold it. Fatima didn't understand why Miracle wasn't up here, but she just chose to ignore it.

"I got you Ms. Margret" Fatima said, gently as the tears streamed down her face, Ivan was trying his best to comfort both, also trying to hold it together for himself.

"I thank you all for coming out this morning as we lay this young brother too rest, Ian Joshua Williams, a son, a father, a brother , and a friend"

"Ian asked me to speak on his behalf before he passed" The Pastor said, as he was pulling a letter out from inside his suit pocket, He embraced himself before he started reading.

"Here goes nothing" The pastor mumble to himself. "Isra, my gift from god. I love you so much, continue to stay on your journey, and be the super hero you are, just know I'm always watching you from a distance, and if you even need me just hold on to that necklace I got you. Until next time baby girl daddy loves you, wish you the best in everything you do! Desiree thank you for giving me my biggest blessing, Love you!"

"Indigo, aka my diggie boy, my brave son! My Jr, who's not a Jr! Just know daddy's love you so much big man, you be good for mommy, and to Morgan my wife, I love you Mor G!, take good care of my son.

"I love you more daddy" Indigo yelled out, as he cried into his mother shoulder, The pastor just wanted all this to be over already.

"Too Fatima, and my beautiful daughter Izzy I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you, I'm sorry I couldn't be the father you wanted me to be to our daughter, but just know I loved y'all more than anything.  I made a promise to god that if he was able to give me a second chance, I'll do better. Kiss my baby for me, until next time! Izzy N, Wilson daddy loves you for life. Fatima I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me, and I pray you find the love you always deserved."  The pastor manage to get out, as he looked at the crowd of people in the church home who was balling their eyes, especially Fatima

Her heart ached for Izzy, and Ian's two other children she couldn't imagine what Isra was going through since she was the oldest of the three.

The pastor give everybody a minute, before he continue to read the letter that Ian wrote, Fatima passed Izzy off to Danni, and she excused herself, she needed to go outside to get some air, Ms. Margaret told the pastor to just take 5..

Outside Fatima was trying to get in control of her breathing, she never lost anyone this close to her, so it was hitting her hard.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she pulled it out to see a text message from Zachary.

"May God's love surround you during this time of loss, bringing you comfort and strength. Jaycee and I is praying for you and little mama, if you need anything I'm just a phone call away "

She didn't understand it, but god sent her Zachary just at the perfect time, reason why she never questions him, because he always comes through no matter what.