(𝟢𝟢𝟨.) 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇

Start from the beginning

lando let out a small sigh, his hand tightening on the wheel briefly, "it'll be ok it's what i'm used to, it's more you i'm concerned about, it would point a lot of eyes in your direction, may make things very much in the public eye...i don't want to ruin how much of your life your able to keep off the internet."

claudia could see the nerves in lando's eyes, even as he kept them directly on the road, "if your happy, i'm happy, will just take some adjusting that's all. where you taking me anyway?"

the end of her sentence had the tension within the car easing, a smile breaking out on both their faces.

"it's a surprise."

❀ ❀ ❀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐒 of monaco were marginally quieter than the center, less people strolling the streets, and fewer cars parked along the streets.

claudia took notice of her surroundings attentively, a small bakery coming into view, as lando began to slow the car, indicating to signal he was parking up, claudia turned her head toward lando, giving him an excited smile, "this is beautiful."

a small anxious ache in lando's chest eased at the sound of claudia's approval, his grip loosening on the steering wheel, "thought you'd like to experience the quieter part of monaco, the owner is completely understanding of my situation, so we'll have next to zero eyes on us."

claudia's heart fluttered at lando's thoughtfulness, and the bakery itself looked gorgeous. she watched as his eyes shifted away from hers to the backseat, and as he leaned towards the seat behind hers, his shirt taking up slightly.

before he returned back to the front of the car two caps in his hand. taking simple black cap with a tiny mclaren logo, he gave claudia a bright smile before placing the cap delicately on her head, avoiding destroying her neatly done hair.

claudia's cheeks grew pink at the gentle gesture, her head quickly snapping away from him as he placed the other cap on his own head. when she was finally looking back at him, his gorgeous smile was on full blown display, "you happen to be a fan of mclaren?"

claudia let out a small laugh, shaking her head playfully at his comment, "only the mclaren cars that drive on the public road." lando grinned at her electing to ignoring her retort, "you look good with my team logo on."

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻
𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 — 𝟤𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 — 𝟤𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈