The fifth sin

The sequins shimmered against the outline of his hard cock. The fabric curved against the pulse which ran the length of his shaft, resting perfectly against his hip. Lithe fingers wrapped around the circumference, squeezing it underneath his tight little jumpsuit.

"I'd like to see that pretty little mouth of yours on this..."

Josh was standing by the mirror, his eyes moving between you and his reflection. Shifting his unbearable erection up and down to ease the tension. You tilted your chin, uncrossed your legs and approached.

"This pretty little mouth?" You replied, licking a stripe across his bottom lip.

You liked the weight of his cock. The wide girth of it when it was throbbingly hard. The way it lilted to the side at the most subtle angle, his head always pink and flushed with just the tiniest drop of semen.

But more than that, you liked the way he demanded your service of it. The way he beckoned you over with a sweetly poetic request, and then savagely sucked on your tongue whilst you pulled the zipper all the way down to his pubic hair.

"I dream about that mouth." He confessed, letting the jumpsuit slip down his marble chest. "Eating it down like the hungry little slut that you are."

The back of your hand brushed against his soft hair, fingers wrapping around his base as you pulled him out of the jumpsuit as it sat around his waist. His back was arched just a little, his arms suspended at his sides like pendulums to keep him steady as you sank to your knees.

"Practically starving." You mentioned, gliding the tip of his head against your flushed cheek.

The translucent glimmer of cowper's fluid glossed across your lips. Dancing the round edge against your mouth, teasing warm breath onto the flesh there. Josh was breathing in shallow gasps, his stomach flexing in and out as he peered down at you.

His tip was always overly sensitive, deciphering the textures of your skin into incredible sensations. His eyes locked on the way you pressed it against the flat of your tongue, tasting the salty texture of his pre-cum and swallowing it down so gratefully.

"Always so eager to feed." He observed closely, bringing a heated palm to your chin. "You know, gluttony is a sin?"

You held him in your hand, rock hard and solid as if he were trying to send you a message in morse code. The perfect symphony of his pulsating veins made your mouth water. The decadence of his tone making you want to devour it without any of the need for an entrée.

"Lust is a sin." You pointed out, salaciously rounding your tongue against his waiting head. "Or did you conveniently forget?"

He simmered at the sight of you. Barely able to breathe as you sucked on him like a popsicle, just the juicy head, never breaking eye contact as you peered up through lashes and the curve of his chest. His parted lips stealing the air, trying to remain stilled as you applied more pressure.

"You lead me into temptation." He breathed, moving his hand into your hair, crushing his fist into the roots. "How do you expect me to have virtue when I know what that mouth can do?"

"I don't." You hummed, tightly raking your hand down his shaft, pulling on the flesh there, devouring his head completely as you listened to him moan a falsetto note of pleasure.

His hand guided you a little. The subtle pressure drawing you closer, letting him lead you into an open mouthed guzzle that slid down your tongue and towards the back of your throat. You held firm, enjoying the sensation of him and the relief in his body as his stance completely relaxed. His essence flowing into you, tasting his sweat and cum and the scent of his hormones radiating off every pore. The scent that was entirely Josh.