Skips vs. Technology

Start from the beginning

Techmo: Error 220!?

Error 220 wire rubs words off of top to reveal Doom Ma Geddon

Doom Ma Geddon: No, technomancer. It was I, the Doom Ma Geddon virus all along! 

"Shitty name fr a virus." Scourge deadpans.

Doom Ma Geddon: Thanks to you, we will now be able to digitize the external world!

Techmo: Wait, we!?

"He's gonna use Techmo's body to digitize everything." Torque said.

Doom Ma Geddon: Yes. Prepare to be assimilated! (wires begin to move) Resistance is dumb! (wires trap Techmo)

Techmo: Noooo!

Cut back to the outside. Techmo is glitching.

Techmo: Skips! Remember how I told you never to smash a computer? I was wrong! (collapses)

Cut to black. Techmo rises again possessed by Doom Ma Geddon.

Doom Ma Geddon: Thank you for releasing the Doom Ma Geddon virus. Goodbye. (shoots wires out, each wire digitizing anything it touches)

Skips: I knew that computer was evil! We've gotta destroy it before it's too late.

"Without your hammer, it won't be that easy." Tails said.

Wire attacks Mordecai, Mordecai shouts. Wire heads for Pops, Pops runs away screaming. Skips runs for the computer. Doom Ma Geddon blocks.

Mordecai: Don't worry, Skips, we got this!

Mordecai and Rigby run for the computer to be blocked.

Skips: Techmo, no!

Doom Ma Geddon: There is no more Techmo, only Doom Ma Geddon. (sends giant cursor flying towards Skips) Now die!

Mordecai: He's just too fast.

Skips: Too fast?

Rigby: What are we gonna do?

Amy nodded. "Think of something quick."

Skips: On the count of three, you guys make a break for the keyboard and keep opening programs, as many as you can.

Mordecai: Okay, got it.

Rigby: What're you gonna do?

Skips: Me? (picks up sledgehammer) I'm gonna fix this. Okay, one, two three! (runs to Doom Ma Geddon)

Doom Ma Geddon makes a sledgehammer, Mordecai and Rigby run to the keyboard.

Doom Ma Geddon: A sledgehammer? Really? An analogue relic in a digital world. (pushes Skips) Ironic, really, that a dinosaur like you will be the first thing to be digitized. Goodbye. (laughs)

Processing sound goes off, Doom Ma Geddon freezes. Mordecai and Rigby gesture thumbs up.

Doom Ma Geddon: What did you do!?

Skips: Don't you know? If you open a bunch of programs, you'll slow down. (does a javelin throw with the sledgehammer)

Doom Ma Geddon: No, no no!

"In yo face!" Nora cheered.

Sledgehammer destroys computer, everything goes back to normal.

Techmo: (rises) Wow. Skips, I gotta say, I've know some great technomancers in my day, but none of them have defeated Doom Ma Geddon! If I had the authority, I'd make you an honorary technomancer.

Skips: Thanks, Techmo.

Techmo: (arm alarm sounds) Well, duty calls. (teleports away)

"Bye, friend Techmo." Penny said, waving her hand.

Printer starts printing.

Skips: (gasps) No! (charges towards printer)

Mordecai: (stops Skips) Skips, wait! This is what we were trying to print all along! (hands paper to Skips)

Skips: Huh? (reads paper out loud) 'Thanks Skips for all your help around the park. We all really appreciate you, Mordo and Rigs.' Aww, thanks fellas.

Ruby smiles. "That's really sweet of you two."

Mordecai: Aww man. Benson's gonna kill us when he sees all this broken stuff.

Rigby: Maybe if we bury everything in the yard he'll never know!

Skips: You guys just leave it to me.

Mordecai and Rigby: Thanks, Skips.

The Beach Boys' "I Get Around" plays as Skips fixes the computer room.