" Hm" Wang Yibo looked at Zhan.

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo's gaze on him waiting for the question.

" Why have you agreed for marriage ?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Actually he wanted to ask but was hesitant. He knew that Yibo's parents must has given him a option like his parents did . Then why he agreed to marry someone about whom he didn't know anything.

Wang Yibo intake a deep breath before speaking.

" First, we were engaged. Second if you think my parents forced me then don't. Because they didn't. They asked me again and I told them to do  whatever they want ."

" Didn't you want to find someone who can love you ?" Xiao Zhan asked as he didn't understand Yibo's way of thinking.

" No . Zhan ge if you are worried that I am expecting something from you in this marriage then don't burden yourself. I don't expect anything from you. I know you didn't want to marry. May be you agreed just because your parents told you. Even if you haven't agreed I would have married to someone else."

This was the first time Zhan heard Yibo speaking this much. But he frowned hearing Yibo's last word that he would have married to someone else . He didn't like the idea.

" How can you say I didn't want to marry ?"

" You never came even once when our parents had meetings . Neither you participated in wedding preparations. It was your mom who selected everything on your behalf. I know from your reaction on altar  that you didn't even know how I look like before our wedding. So you didn't even see my photo. You were just there to get over this as soon as possible."

Hearing Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan felt guilty. He didn't knew Wang Yibo noticed all those things. Yes , Wang Yibo was right. He just wanted to finish all these quickly.  His mother nagged a lot for not finding the right person so he just agreed.

Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan face and knew what he was thinking.

" Like I said Zhan ge I don't have any expectations. So you don't have to burden yourself with me neither you have to act like a husband."

" Yibo , let's start with friendship."

Xiao Zhan knew that he really wasn't excited for marriage but it didn't mean he wasn't ready to give it a little chance. And When yibo said he don't have to act like husband. He felt a little sad in his heart.

" Huh? " Wang Yibo frowned a little.

Xiao Zhan who saw Yibo knitting his brows slightly. He found Yibo cute. It was the first expression Yibo gave him.

" I said we can be friends first and take our relationship slowly."

" You want ? " Wang Yibo was surprised.

" Why won't I ? I agreed to this marriage with the thought of giving it a chance." Xiao Zhan said looking straight into Yibo's beautiful dark brown eyes.

Wang Yibo was surprised. He was staring at Xiao Zhan like he wanted to see through his soul to find that he wasn't serious but he didn't find anything.

" Ok" Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan smiled .

" Then let's have breakfast otherwise you is gonna late."

Wang Yibo nodded. Then they both had dinner silently.

When they finished breakfast, Wang Yibo was about to collect the dishes to wash them but Xiao Zhan beat him.

" Let me do this . You go , get ready." Xiao Zhan said.

" But..." Yibo was about to deny but Xiao Zhan cut him.

" Didn't we agreed to be friends . Let's help each other in these small things."

"Anyway you are doing this from the day one. Now go ."

Wang Yibo didn't know what to say. He wasn't used to these things and words which Xiao Zhan said .

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo still standing with blank face. He called his name.

" Yibo ! "

Wang Yibo came back from his mind.

" Go "

Wang Yibo nodded like a child and walked toward Xiao Zhan's room. Xiao Zhan chuckled seeing Yibo like this. He shook his head and started to do the dishes.

" Well it's not bad to be friends. Right ? He is different." Xiao Zhan mumbled.

After coming from the kitchen, Xiao Zhan also went to get ready. Wang Yibo was putting his laptop and some files in his bag which was in living room on table as he was checking them last night.

After getting ready ,both of them left.

*****