"I'm not a killer." I growled.

"You're killing me."

"Because you deserve to die!" I pressed my claws deeper.

"Oh, Esra." She groaned. "I tried training you. But you chose your pathetic heart over power."

Another memory entered my mind but I didn't let it weaken me.

"Run faster!"

"Fight harder!"

"Kill whatever is in your way!"

"You're too soft to kill."

"You're useless."

"Weakling."

I growled at her even more, throwing her across the room. "You put me through all that! How could you have be so cruel?" I roared.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall again.

"If you weren't so weak then you would have killed all the alphas by now. It's a shame your mate is one of them. But I guess you wouldn't care. He cheated on you. He never loved you and he still doesn't. He just needs a luna for the pack because it's falling apart. Haven't you noticed? He never wanted you."

"You're lying!"

"You really think I am? Think about it. It's all for show. If he really loved you then he wouldn't have allowed you be here alone. Alphas are protective over their mates and he let you come here without a second thought."

"I don't believe you!" The anger swelled in me. I swear if I could light up in flames this whole house would have been burnt by now.

"You're not a pure wolf." She whispered. "You're just a breed."

"Why should I believe you?"

"We're all sub-species, Esra. Do you really think the moon goddess created several types of wolves." She laughed. "She only created two. Grey wolves and dire wolves. They started breeding with each other. That's why the world's so messed up right now. There's too many packs. Damon will rule them all." She snarled at me. "You're just as weak as your parents."

"Say that one more time and I'll rip your throat out." I snarled.

"Before you do that. I want to make one thing clear..." She smiled. "Tell your useless mate that I killed Luna Kratos." She laughed. "They were so easy to fool!"

"What?" Zade had mentioned that she died. That his father had let her die. And I hadn't asked him how.

"And then the dear future luna ran away. You could've stayed and took revenge on your mate. It's not too late. You can take revenge on him. He isn't worth it."

"I won't kill my mate!" I ripped her throat out before she could say anything else. Her body laid lifeless on the floor.

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself.

I'm not a killer and yet I killed her. I didn't know I had that power in me. Tearing her apart felt like tearing paper.

I am a monster.

I paced up and down until I felt someone watching me. I turned my head to the open window. The black wolf was hiding behind the bush not too far from the window. 

"Damon." I snarled. He made a run for it. I ran outside and attempted to catch him. Shifted into my tundra wolf, I ran faster than I usually run. I felt so much power rush through me. I haven't felt so eager for blood in my life. But today──today my wolf wanted blood. I wanted blood. I wanted Damon's blood.