Chapter 2

Rian's POV:
I couldn't believe it, Deet and I engaging in our very first dreamfast, I would be lying if I said I was thrilled. I was more scared an amount of anxiety filled my head and heart our dreamfast was understanding each other through our pasts. Feeling my ears tingle, Deet's fingers and hand lingers against mine as we fell deeper...

Rian's dreamfast:

Opening himself up to Deet, Rian's memories swirled around like the galaxy. Echos of voices filled their ears making Rian shiver, allowing the Grottan girl to see through his eyes. Deet felt herself inhale as she felt a wave of guilt and sadness clouding over. This is what Rian must have been feeling and carrying, the spark lighted between them the dreamfast moving to a certain event in the Stonewood's life. Rian's memory of Mira, Deet started to see, witnessing how happy the boy was...
Deet watched through his eyes, the tender moments of him with Mira seeing them flirt with each other, it was definitely another side of Rian that Deet hasn't witness yet. Rian stepped behind Mira, almost whispering in her ear. "Where's the fun in that?" He flirted then she turned with a smirk. "Well if it's fun your looking for." Mira said before forcing her lips against his in a long deep kiss catching Rian off guard. A moan escaped from Rian's throat as they deepened their kissed. His ears twitched and his eyes fell shut, pulling away moments later, Rian's face was red as Mira smiled at him. "How was that?" She asked softly, Rian's head tilted, unable to find his words. "Good." Rian responded and nothing more. Deet felt herself laughing inside at Rian's response, he definitely was a romantic at heart... "SPITTER!" Gurjin screamed, alerting the two gelfling. The dreamfast swam with memories that Rian was showing Deet.
Rian peered through the ceiling and into the Scientist's lab. Deet felt herself gasp through the dreamfast, a pulse that must have hit them both, Deet witnessing as the Crystal of Truth was lowered on chains over a pit of fire. Rian's started to pant his lashes flickered through their dreamfast, his heart raced reliving this memory again, Deet watched with horror. "MIRA!" Rian screamed her name, tears streaming down his cheeks watching the Skeksis stabbing Mira in her back causing Deet to feel it in her chest. "NO!" Rian shouted from his position, watching them drain his lover, unable to move, gasping as he watched. "M, Mira!" Rian cried through pants, Deet felt her eyes water, seeing Mira unable to escape the pull of the crystal. Mira's skin lost color, her skin showing purple veins, her eyes glowed as her breathing hitched, looking up to meet Rian's eyes as the remaining essence was drained from her.
Rian panted through heavy tears, their eyes met as Mira looked up, her last breathes. "Rian." Mira breathed his name, Rian screamed as Mira risen off the ground, her body glowed and with a flash of the crystal, Mira's scream echoed through Rian's core as she vanished hearing the machine needles drop to the floor with a clang, ringing through his ears. "MIRAAAA!" Rian screamed loudly, his eyes widened and full of tears, his breathing was fast, his pulse raced through Deet's core, almost feeling his pain. Watching the last remaining drops of Mira's essence dropping into the bowl below. The glowing lilac liquid, poured into a vial by the Scientist...
Deet panted, watching Rain whimper her name though tears. 

Suddenly Rian got caught from above by all the Skeksis causing him to panic and leave in a dash. Another dreamfast wave, showing Rian and Gurjin dreamfasting telling his best friend the truth over Mira's death, both boys parted with tears, panted then hugged tightly. "YOU!" The Chamberlain screams grabbing Gurjin with his sharp talons. "NO, DON'T HURT HIM!" Rian cried, in hopes Gurjin won't be hurt. Rian inhaled deep in a panic grasping the vial of what was left of Mira. "Skeksis and Gelfling friends, yes!" Chamberlain speaks, trying to reason with Rian. "Don't Listen To Him, Rian!" Gurjin struggles against the Chamberlain's tight grasp, suddenly feeling the warm rays of the brothers at it started to set, they all stared for a moment, the orange glow beaming making Gurjin quickly look to Rian as he pulled out his knife. "RUN RIAN!" Gurjin stabbed the Chamberlain's hand causing him to streak in pain giving Rian the chance to escape.