I stayed frozen for a couple seconds before nodding my head. She then sat down next to me. My mouth would quiver as I was hesitating. But I gather up the courage to talk. "I-I have an u-up coming sports f-festival... t-they said every pro hero will come. W-Will you be there?" I ask. Of course stuttering a bit and my tone was still a bit silent. But at least I said two full sentences.

Mirko would look at me and nod. "Yep. I am gonna see what you're capable of little bunny. So don't disappoint me okay?" Mirko playfully punches my shoulder. I nod my head and smiled. I would then think of something. "M-Ms. Mirko?" I call out to her.

"Mirko is just fine Y/N." She reassured me at first. "What is it Y/N?" She would then ask me while she was stretching before beginning to work out.

"I-I was wondering i-if... you could train me?" I would ask her and she stops stretching. "I-I mean if you want to. I u-understand if you don't want--"

"Sure. I'd be happy to train you little bunny." She cuts me off. My eyes widen and a small smile grew on my face. "Do you want to start now or tomorrow?" She would ask me.

"M-Maybe tomorrow... m-my body hurts still a-after my workout." I reply and she nods. "Alright then. So you going to head home now little bunny?"
Mirko asks me. I shrug.

"Do you wan't to watch me train or something?" Mirko would suddenly ask me with a teasing smirk. I begin to blush and I wave my hands in front of me defensively. Mirko chuckles. "It's just a joke but... I wouldn't mind if you actually did~"

(2 weeks later...)

(3RD PERSON POV)

The students could be seen in the 1-A waiting room wearing there PE uniforms. "Aww... I wished we could've used our hero costumes." Mina whines. "I wonder what the first round is gonna be..." Sato says. "No matter what comes, we have to be prepared for it." Tokoyami says as he crosses his arms.

Y/N was seen texting someone on his phone. And of course Mina being Mina decides to take a peek on his messages. "Who are you messaging there, Y/N?" Mina says with a smirk. Hearing Mina's voice Y/N flinches and immediantly hides his phone. "N-No one..." Y/N replies with a flushed expression.

"Oh? Is it your girlfriend perhaps?" Mina teased while playfully poking Y/N's shoulder. Y/N's face grew even more flushed. "A-Alright y-yes... since you won't shut up I'll tell you who it is." Y/N finally admit. And of course Mina accepted.

Y/N told Mina to lean in closer so she could whisper in her ear who he was dating. And after he did... "WHAT?!" Mina yelled out in surprise which turned a bunch of heads towards them. "You're dating-- Mmph!!" Y/N would place his hand on top of her mouth to shut her up.

After the shenanigans Iida would then open the door from the outside. "Everyone, are you ready?!" Iida would ask his classmates. "We'll be getting on soon." Iida informs them.

"Midoriya." Todoroki would call out to Midoriya. Izuku would turn his attention to Todoroki and so does everybody else. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki randomly says.

Midoriya nods his head. "But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Todoroki would say and Midoriya's eyes go slightly wide. "I'm not trying to pry about that." Todoroki would look at Midoriya before saying in a confident tone. "I'm going to beat you." Todoroki declared.

Some students gasp at Todorki's declaration. "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Kirishima would walk up to them and put his hand on Todoroki's right shoulder. "We're not here to play at being friends." Todoroki would shrug off Kirishima's hand off his shoulder. "So what does it matter?" Todoroki would then walk away.