" So should I kidmap you... gorgeous?" He asks looking into those almond eyes he fell for .

" I might let you kidnap me ..but first let me get married you know..." They both look at each other before laughing out loud .

" What are you doing here huh, I'm sure it's your work time ..then ?" Tae asks snuggling into other's chest .

" Hmm...let me think...I'm here because my fiancee forget to bring a car ... and he thought it's safe to take a bus and not calling me to pick him up..." Taehyung bite his lips and he knows Jungkook is upset about it , he always have been if he don't take car or try to go somewhere by buses .

" Koo....are you mad ?" He pouts try to look adorable which he is .

" You tell shouldn't I be ... darling...when you take risks like this huh !, Taehyung... I...I'm not stopping you from doing anything but please keep yourself put of danger or any situation where I will feel like it's not right ok...baby , I love you and I got scared when I came to know you are still here ...when Jin hyung called me to ask if I'm around here so I could pick you up..... I was worried baby....you shouldn't do something like this ok .do anything kill anyone and your man will handle the rest but don't take these risky measures ok...." Taehyung nods pouting and look at Jungkook who smiles and peck his lips .

" Yaah...what are doing..what if someone saw us..." Taehyung says blushing as he look around to saw very few people around.

" So let them see...I'm just kissing my wifey not their' s ok..." Jungkook remarks and Taehyung just shook his head .

" Let's go..come on.. I'll drop you hmm..." They both get inside the car and Jungkook drove it to the way of Taehyung's home .

Taehyung is enjoying the music and caressing the veins on Jungkook's hand that's on his thigh while he drive with another hand looking so fucking hot that Taehyung had to control himself from jumping on him and kissing the hell out of his man .

" You know I could feel your intense gaze on me....babe" Jungkook look at him and saw other's cheeks getting red .

" So what ...I'm just looking at my man...can't I?" He raise an brow at him smirking.

" Babe if you don't want us to get in an accident you should stop biting your lips because it's distracting ok..." Taehyung giggle and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Both living in the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook stop the car in front of Kim's house and look at his fiancee who fall asleep. He admire the long lashes touching the pink cheeks as the sunrays fall on Taehyung's face making him look more ethereal.

Jungkook unhook his seatbelt and lean towards Tae. Bringing a hand to his face he caress his lips before pecking on them softly.

" Just few days more....love " he whispered and Taehyung frown in his sleep. His eyes flutter and he open his eyes to smile lazily.

" What a wonderful view ...." He says .

" Hmm...but mine is more beautiful" Jungkook whisper and peck again on his lips . Taehyung held his hand that's own his cheek and deeply kiss Jungkook back. Both move their lips softly against each other as no words is needed to express the love they have in their heart for each other.

But a knock on the window brought them out of the daze of love as Taehyung flinch and Jungkook pull away to only look outside and found Namjoon there . He thank God his car window is black from outside as no one could see what's happening in.

Taehyung immediately look presentable and Jungkook roll down the window.

" Hello hyung...." He greets Namjoon who look at them in confusion.