Soon, we heard the bell, signalling us that someone was at the door. I jumped off the bench and ran towards the door and saw both boys standing there, Jack blushing. I looked between the two of them and pulled Jack with me to go upstairs so he could explain himself.

"What happened?!" I demanded crossing my arms, watching him drop down on my bed and fall backwards. I gave a little giggle and went to sit next to him, waiting to hear him gush all about it.

"So I was at the park, yeah? And I was practising some sick moves. Easy but cool. Then he came over and started talking to me about tonight, and everything blah blah blah suddenly wasn't even skateboarding. we're just talking at one of the benches, and we kept talking. Then he offered me a drive to the house and..." He paused for dramatic effect, causing me to slap him, and he spoke up again. "We nearly kissed!" He squeeled, kicking his legs and turning to me.

"Holy SHITTT I YOU- AHHHHH," I scream, falling to the floor. I heard Xaviers' footsteps running up the stairs along with someone else's footsteps. The door swung open with two rushed and worried men at the door, causing Jack to also fall on the other side of the bed, causing me to laugh even harder. I kicked my legs on the bed, squeeling when Xavier came into sight.

"What's up with you? I've never heard you scream so much." I turned to the side fanboying over my best friend, getting his first kiss... well, near kiss.

"Nooofinnnn, just happy." I didn't even realise I slipped, but I was thinking he would brush it off as me just being silly.

"What's made you so happy?" He raises his eyebrow, crouching down to my level. I turned towards him, pulling my legs to my chest, causing my laugh to become funny, making me laugh more. I heard Jack doing the same. "I've never seen you so giggly." He pushed the hair away from my face, giving me a loving look. I finished my laughter and felt funny inside.

"We gotta go have dinner now." I giggle again, getting up. "And by we, I mean you. I have some things to discuss with Jack. It's a very, VERY important thing."My voice was a little high, but I don't think he'll notice, nor care. I've been very energetic lately and I've been enjoying it. It's so much better than being in a slump.

"Are you okay, vinny?" This threw me off. Why wouldn't I be okay. I felt happy and great and more energetic than ever. I've been more proactive. Doing more things being successful... oh, my funking God, I'm manic. Maybe. Or maybe it's just been a good week. I'm gonna go with that.

"Yeah, I'm good it's just been a good week." I calmed down, and he smiled and got up, leaving the room so I can gush to Jack about him having a near kiss. And maybe about what just happened.

"Soooo." I say after a little bit of silence and calming down. "How was it?! How did it happen? You have to tell me every detail at LEAST 10 times." I laugh, listening intently to what he was saying. Them being in the car Dylan caring about him how they both leaned in but Dylan didn't want to and that they would discuss it after dinner but either way it was still a happy happy time. I want by the end of the night for both of them to weather kiss or ask each other out. Either way, it will be fun.

"What about you, I literally heard you slip a few minutes ago. You never slip. Barely in front of me. What caused that?" He asked, looking at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna be for real with you. There's a couple of possibilities as to why. 1) I was too giggly and happy and giddy for you that it just happened." He gave a nod. "2) I may be manic. Just an eency weency tiny little bit." He looked at me with a different expression but still nodded. "Or 3) I really, really, really like Xavier. He ran up here to make sure I was okay. He pushed my hair out of my face, and I felt all funny like, and it was weird. He's sweet and caring, even if he is a bit controlling sometimes. And you're right he is daddy material. Not that he'd ever be a daddy. There would be no way that he is. But he makes me feel all funny and giddy, and he's all I can think of. But if I'm manic I don't trust these feels. I might destroy the friendship we're finally creating. It was never like this. I was always so sarcastic and annoying to him. He hasn't acted any different either. I've just started to realise and shit. So I don't think he likes me at all. But I'm just not too sure and I don't know, without way of life I don't want to get with anyone. He'll hate me once he knows I act like a child when I can and when I'm stressed. I mean, how else would he react. He's known me my entire life. I can't handle these feelings. Hold me." I lean on his shoulder as he wraps one of his hands around my shoulder, providing comfort.

"I personally think he likes you back from my point of view. You're the only one he treats like that. And between you and me. Him and Dylan have some sus conversations that get cut off. Yesterday, and you didn't hear this from me, but I was fake sleeping. I wanted to see what Dylan would say after some time it was guaranteed that you were sleeping and Dylan said some bro on bro teasing. An indication that he likes you." He squeezed my shoulder.

"Yeah maybe." I mumbled, pouting and singing. These mood swings were so annoying to feel.

"And if you ARE manic at least we know someone is here to stop you from buying a ticket to Korea again." He laughed. I decided on impulse to buy a ticket along with a bunch of other shit I barely even remember. It was funny but for the next few weeks the most random stuff showed up at mine AND Xaviers house. I thought it was funny. But it was only one time.

"Good now let's get down there and have a good dinner and not let over thinking overpower our need to gets a man's. I'm rooting for you." He gave a small cheer in a way that a footie stadium full of watchers would. I smile and get up ficing hair and clothes and such before walking down stairs, Xavier was finally done with dinner and was plating up. I took a deep breath before joining.

Maybe Jack was right. Zay only looked at me. He had no interest in the other two. And the look he gave me was breath taking. He truly did care about me and I maybe wanted to test out if he liked me tonight. I mean no harm in seeing. Worst comes to worst I'll blame the disorder, it has to help for something doesn't it? Instead of being useless and over baring. I hate having a personality disorder...