Mini Ladd- How to save a life

Before we start this I have to thank Marie for our amazing conversation that you'll be able to see once I publish it on the group account considering its not done yet.... but I'm gonna write this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie's P.O.V.

I look up from korey's shoulder as we dance to see a very sober Mini Ladd, kissing a girl. I break.

It was Korey, Allie, David, Craig, and I that fateful night. I sigh as I look at all the pictures on the board. I miss you Mini Ladd. Sure.. we weren't dating but... I couldn't handle it.

I push away from Korey and run, my dress getting caught in the wind that I had because of running.

"Sorry David." I hear as I run past Allie and David. I look back to see her push away from David and run.

She always did the best she could for us, even if that meant hurting herself.

She hits the button on her high heels and they switch into her combat boots and she runs faster, making little to no noise at all.

"Marie!" She yelled and looked at me with both sockets one eye was out, her right. I just run faster, letting my high heels come off, I run faster.

"Let me be!" I cry.

"They're here. Come down please." Allie opens the door and stands there. I look at her and get off the window sill.

"of course." I walk out and lead the way to the living room.

"I have her now where's Craig," Allie growls.

Allie catches up to me and grabs my arm.

"I saw..." She looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'll never have a chance will I?" I ask and she sighs.

"I don't know Marie. It's your fate that decides that." She smiles weakly and I nod.

"Lets go back," I say and her dress transforms into a tux.

"I'll be your partner." She holds out her hand as she bows. and I laugh.

"Who's that?" I look up to see Craig.

"Some one who won't hurt Marie." Allie straightens out her back and looks at Craig.

'As he goes left and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

You begin to wonder why you came'

He walks off growling.

"Do you think that was a good idea?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I don't know." The two of us walk back and sigh.

"I'm right here." He sighs and sits on the couch.

Allie looks at me and I nod. I sit next to Craig.

'He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right'

"Hello Craig," I say politely. Allie looks at me and mouths 'be nice' I just nod and watch Craig and try to figure everything out.

"Hello, dear Marie." I look at him and take in his features. Messy short hair, bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept in days, skinnier than when I last saw him which was about 5 months ago at the party.