"Such beautiful omega~ how would you look with my seeds inside you?" The alpha grabbed tae's hand forcely pushing him on the ground and hovering on him.
Tae's eyes widened "Get off me!" He growled trying to push the alpha.
The alpha chuckled "Not obedient. I see...." He leaned closer and looked straight in tae's eyes "Spread your legs for me. Omega~" came the submissive alpha voice making tae freeze.
He spread his legs allowing the alpha lean closer to his sensitive part.
Tears rolled down tae's eyes. He felt disgusted. He didn't want this. No not like this.
He belongs to someone. He belongs to jungkook. His alpha. He can't do this with some other alpha.
Jungkook! Please!!

.
.
.

Jungkook was sleeping soundly, as it was winter and the place was too chilly

He loved this place the most, being able to stay in a place he was born and brought up is truely beautiful.

He suddenly felt a pang in his heart making him to jolt immediately.
He clenched his chest "What's wrong with you!? Stop causing me pain when you don't want to talk to m....."

Mate!

Jungkook's pupils widened as he's vision looked as far as he could till the woods cover the view
"What mate?" He asked his wolf who was suddenly responseive and Alive.

Our mate!

Jungkook stood "Stop being lovesick. All these days you remained as if you never existed and now what? Mate? He's in seou...." Kook paused as he felt the lavender woodst scent surround him.
Jungkook! please!!

"Shit!!" He ran towards the direction of the scent.
Hold on! Don't be scared.

Tae heard kook's voice through his mindlink making him finally breath and relax.
Come fast......please...

Don't be scared seonbae. I'm here.
Jungkook replied as he ran as fast as he could.
He knew what was happening.
There's a rogue hovering his omega.

Jungkook could find the rouge who has totally pinned his omega to the ground.
He immediately grabbed the rogue's arms and threw him far from tae and growled kneeling in front of the omega.

The rogue chuckled "Ah..... Dominant alpha" he smirked as he immediately swifted into a wolf and made a huge growl challenging kook to have a fight.

Jungkook shook his head, he looked behind him

"Oh come on. I don't want to strip in front of his unconscious self" Jungkook grabbed the hem of his hoodie "But...... do I have choice" he removed his hoodie and untied his pants "It's better than standing naked in front of him when he's awake" Saying this he removed his pants and turned into his wolf breaking every single bone in his body.
He felt the pain but was also happy that he's wolf is finally responsive towards him.

Jungkook's wolf stood there, like a massive jaint making the rogue in front of him look like a pup.
He took a step forward towards the rogue who suddenly whimpered to the dominant aurora being surrounded
This one here. Belongs to him.
Leave it you don't want to lose your life

Kook mindlinked the rogue

The rogue growled.
It hated the way he was being treated by this dominant alpha.
He immediately ran towards kook and raised his hand
Jungkook growled and ran accepting the fight.

Both the wolf, scarched, bited and threw each other around.
Jungkook was ofcourse on lead though he had lots of injuries made by the rogue.
He was a dominant alpha.
He could make anyone and anything submit to him.
He made a huge growl as he pinned the rogue to the ground and stepped his paw on the rogue's heart.
I said. Leave.

The rogue dropped it's head on the ground, submitting itself to the alpha.
He gave up. He was bleeding and Jungkook could kill him if he decided to fight again.

The rogue whimpered slowly making kook to step behind "Leave now" he said as his bones started to crack and allowing him to turn into his human form.

The rogue ran deep into the forest without turning back. Jungkook chuckled "Now that's how we deal with...." He paused when he looked at tae who looked straight at him.

Kook stood there, completely naked, cuts and injuries all over his body with blood dripping down.
He blinked.
"You.....you okay?" Saying this he walked towards the stone where he threw his clothes.
He picked the pant first and wore it in a slipt second.

Tae layed there, totally amused by the fight he just witnessed.
It was just like fights he has seen in national geographic channel or the discovery. But......it was in Live action in front of him.

Jungkook wore his hoodie and walked closer to tae "Can you stand? You okay?"

Tae blinked at kook.
The one who won over the bad alpha is now streching his hands and looking at tae with a humanly eyes.
Tears started to form in tae's eyes.
He grabbed kooks hand and immediately hugged him "I thought.......I thought I WAS GOING TO DIE~!!!" He tightened the grip on kook as he burst into tears.

Jungkook stood there. Allowing tae to hug him but deep down, he doesn't want to have much expectations.

Few minutes passed as tae finally calmed down, he punched on kook's arms "Why didn't you come soon? He literally.....how dare he do that to me! He....I...." Tae sniffed "Don't ever block our mindlink! I'll kill you it you do!"

Jungkook grabbed tae's arms and pushed him a little from the hug.
"What are you doing here?"

Tae sniffed as he wiped his eyes "I came here for you..."

Jungkook shook his head. He looked around as tae's belonging were scattered all over.
He picked tae's backpack and stuffed his belongings in "Leave before it gets dark"

Tae frown "I'm not leaving! Not by myself!" He growled lowly

Jungkook lowered his eyes at tae's neck and then looked at tae "Where's your pendent?"

Tae blinked. He searched his pocket "I....I think I've dropped it somewhere"

Jungkook sighed. He removed his hoodie and covered it with his scent.
"Here. Wear this and leave" saying this he threw tae's backpack and walked away from tae

"J...Jungkook wait!" Tae picked his belongings and ran behind the alpha "Hold on! I'm here for you. What are you doing here? Let's go back to seoul"

"You leave. I'm not coming"

"Why!?" Tae grabbed kook's hand but kook pulled his hands off the omega "what do you mean why!?" Kook growled looking straight in tae's eyes "I don't want to go back living that shitty life" he paused looking at tae's trembling hands and terrified eyes
He took a deep breath "Listen. You don't belong here. Leave before something worse happens to you" saying this he again started to walk

Tae gulped. He tapped on his cheeks to wrap his head up. He was totally scared of what just happened and the fact that Jungkook saved him meant a lot to him.

"J...Jungkook wait please"

Jungkook didn't listen. He started to run

"Hold on! I'm sorry!" Tae raised his voice but kook ran as fast as he could.
Tae followed him "I said I'm sorry!"

Jungkook didn't stop "I said to leave. You'll be able to find a bus in 30 minutes"

"No! I'm not leaving" tae said as he was panting for breath. He couldn't keep up with the alpha
"Jungkook!" He screamed but kook didn't stop.
Tae clenched his fist "D...don't you want to know how I look with your seeds inside me!?"

________________________________________________________

Umm...........okay.......