"You are so beautiful." He raised his head and licked her throat. "And you look even more beautiful pregnant." His tongue swept into her mouth. "Every time I see you large with my babe I want to fuck you in every room in this castle."

"Well, do not stop yourself." She sucked his bottom lip. "I enjoy when you fuck me."

Daemon thrust harder into her, two more thrusts and she was coming, her screams echoing around the entire castle. Being with child had been going extremely well for her, she was hoping the birth would be just as easy, or at least not cause her death. 

                                    Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old

                                    Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old. 7 months pregnant.)

                                                                Daemon Targaryen (34 years old

                                                                Daemon Targaryen (34 years old.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Daemon climbed on the horse, which had been brought to him, and moved through the city. He had missed Kings Landing, especially since the city smelled even better. His father had installed a new sewer system and had planted gardens throughout the city. Since his father had become king things had been much better in Westeros and the export was thriving. Aemma had also added on to the late queen Alysanne's charities to help the common folk. There had never been a more beloved queen. He had missed his family, he had not seen them for the past three years, spending his time flying around Essos and the other free cities had taken a lot of his time. His father had called him back home and said it was time he showed his presence, for people and other lords to see him as the heir to the throne.

Now he was back and he could not wait to see his father, brothers, and his new sister, whom he had not met yet. But most of all he could not wait to see his little niece, she had sent him several letters and he always enjoyed her stories. The last time he had seen Rhaenyra she had attempted to follow him when he had been leaving the city. His heart had almost given out when he saw her on Syrax flying after him. Apparently, what the other Rhaenyra had said still stood, his small niece was the youngest dragon rider in their family. He had been afraid, but could not help but be proud of her.