Եɾαílҽɾ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Trailer:

Aria hid behind a large door as bullets were about to come on her way.

She immediately crouched down as she took out a pistol as she started shooting at the shooters.

As she starts shooting them back she hears some moaning and kissing noises not too far away making her stop shooting as she immediately takes cover as she keeps hearing those noises making her blush furiously.

"What the hell am I just hearing?" She muttered as she took out two grenades from her bag that was placed behind her bag as she threw it at the shooters.

She quickly runs through another door as she locks it before she hears an explosion inside as she leans against the door.

"Phew~ that was close." Aria muttered as she finally relaxed.

"Awh!~" Aria stops as she hears someone moaning as she opens her eyes and turns her head and sees an open door with an orange light inside as she stares at the door.

"What the? Are they not aware that their home is attacked?" She said to herself as she slowly walked towards the door.

She looked around making sure no one saw her taking a peak before she saw inside making her gasp in surprise.

She saw 12 men doing 'IT' inside the room in 6 each luxurious beds.

Her jaw dropped at the sight as she slightly stumbled and leaned in a nearby table for support, but the vase was dropped at the floor.

"Who's there?!" Aria heard a man-deep voice yelled as she quickly ran out of there as quickly as possible.

She was about to jump out of the window she suddenly felt as she was pulled back as she yelped when she hit the floor harshly.

"¡Ay! ¡¿Diablos?!" She yelped as she rubbed her back cheeks as she looked up and saw a muscular man wearing only a boxer shorts, his orange eyes staring at her darkly.

"Did you see it?" He said to her darkly as she raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Saw, what?" Aria said as she took out a small smoke bomb behind her without him noticing.

"About us having sex." He said straightforwardly as Aria blinked twice before she took a deep breath and looked at him again.

"If yes, what will you do?" She said as he glared at her.

"Then we'll make sure you won't get away." He said as he tried to reach her.

"Think fast!" Aria said as she threw two smoke bombs at his face as it blew up making him close his eyes and cough.

She quickly kicked his legs making him fall over as she jumped down at the window.

Aria landed on the ground gracefully as she continued to run away from that place.

Little did she know, while she was running away from the place one of her earrings fell off somewhere as she continued to run away.

The man that Aria threw the smoke balls from crouched down as he took one of the other earrings.

He observed it as he looked at the Cresent moon's shiny gold.

He stood up as he felt arms wrapped around his body.

"Are you alright Master Seungho?" The man said behind him as he turned around and hugged the bare man's body

"I don't know now that someone knows about what we're doing in the shadows." The man named Seungho said as he hugged the man back.

"I'm sure that person won't cause any trouble until we find him." The man named Nakyum said he smiled gently at Seungho.

Seungho smirked as he cupped his chin as he smirked at him.

"Well then I suppose we could continue what we're doing ~." He said as he smirked at Nakyum as he carried him in his arms as they walked back to the room again.

Aria stopped running as she was now standing at the quiet empty road as she looked around and slowly took off her mask revealing her pink pouty lips, her bright hazel eyes as she stared at the half crescent moon as she took a deep breath.

"Okay, what's next.." Aria said as she took out a watch from her pocket as she pressed the button as a yellow portal open with a pink aura on the sides as she got in the portal as it closed.

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ