chapter 2

Furihata has been feeling weird from this morning like he is excited for something but don't know what. So, he just brush it off thinking that it might be because of the game and didn't think too much about it.

Furihata was following Kuroko from behind. Both walking silently on their way to where they saw people with colorful hairs. They must be the famous basketball players 'Generation of Miracles' was what Furihata thought.

He has heard so many incredible things about them like how amazing their basketball skills are, how they won every game when they were in Teiko, and many more.

When they finally got there he heard someone saying something about babysitter. "Minechine, you've got sacchin." said the purple haired person,while eating a chocolate bar. "Satsuki got nothing to do with this" said the dark blue haired Alpha with an annoyed voice while spinning the ball in his finger. "Midorimacchi, why do you have scissors?"asked a blonde haired beta while looking at his phone. "It's obviously my lucky item, you idiot."said the green haired beta. "It's dangerous though. I wish you wouldn't walk around with them out like that."said the blondie.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."said Kuroko. When Furihata and Kuroku got caught up in their conversation Furihata couldn't believe it that all the GoM members were there. He was so shocked to the verge of crying. He got all pale and was sweating all over his face. He was so shocked and scared to see all of them together, all he wanted to do was run way home and hide in his blanket.

Suddenly Kies's phone rang and Aomine asked if is it Akashi, with a very annoyed face. The blondie looked at his phone, he got shocked and simply said "It's......a text from a fan girl." "Go,die."

"Huh? Midochi, let me borrow those scissors."said the purple haired guy while trying to unpack his chips packet. Midorima sighed and said no."What?....Kurochin, do you have any?"asked the tallest alpha. "No, I don't."said Kuroko in his always serious face

At the back Furihata was in utter shock that how can they all talk so normally, when the air is so heavy. He was so shocked to see all the thing that was happening around him that he didn't even notice the sound of the foot steps of the Alpha that was coming their way.

(Sorry, I forgot to say their position. As you all may know they are at the stairs and you may already know where they all are sitting or standing. I am very lazy person so I won't go to the details.)

"Why's the guy who summoned us here the last one to arrive?"said the blonde haired beta" There's no need to be upset..... that's how he is."said the green haired beta.

"I apologize that I have kept you waiting."and that's the first time he met him. The person who was standing at the very top of the stairs,with the sun reflecting through him so bright as to show that he was a god, his feathers a god a like, very beautiful. He is none other than the very famous Alpha, the former captain of GoM and the current captain of Rakuzan' Akashi Seijuurou'.

But more importantly......his scent....

(Warning: many grammar mistakes and weird story 😅😅)