With hand, her eyes began looking at the owner of this touch and when her gaze fell on Urmila who was peeking her from bathroom door.

But Urmila abruptly pushed herself behind the door before Karishma Singh, hunt her with her raw piercing gaze on her.

This act of Urmila brutally killed KS heart when her stoned heart which began beating on the tune of Haseena Malik.

It doesn't want to admit but along with her soul and heart. She always want her embrace to be the first and last place to Haseena Malik where she should come and reside, in all the ways.

KS wrap her, secure her, protect her, cage her, in her solid arms like this that no storm, sorrow, pain, dangerous or even someone gaze could ever come near her ( HM) to hurt her ever.

And when Urmila who's Haseena Malik for KS heart. She instead of hiding herself in her embrace, got behind an object.

This hurt KS to the core to see her hiding herself from her. She too advert her gaze from that object and silently left out but not before harshly rubbing and wiping of the imprinted marks and touch of Urmila from her skin.

" Arey yeh kya Karishma madam meri----"

Santu tried to stop Karishma but she was gone.

" Bina mere question and doubt clear kiya bina he chali gayi"

Santu said looking at all which huge disappointed flashing on her face.

" Koi baat nahi Santu ji. Hum haina. Ap humse baatiya li jiye joh bhi kena hai. Hum apke sara sawalo ke jawab kar sare doubts clear kar de gay"

Cheehat said proudly and having shy smile on his face.

" Tujhse kyun pouchu? Tu kya KM hai?"

Santu asked rising her brow. Cheehat shook his head and told.

" Nahi main KM toh nahi hoon but Santo ji ap bhool gayi hai ke. Main women physiologist"

" Women physiologist hai Cheehte. KM, nahi hai joh tujhe pata hoga ke KM ko kiss karne ki kis ney himmat ki"

Santu said and was about to give stress on her brain but Cheehat words did favour on her.

" Haan lakin humare andar ka women psychologist keh raha hai ke koi hai yaha. Jis ke pass apke sab sawalo ka jawab hai"

" Kon hai? Kon hai woh"

Santu asked abruptly out of excitement to know the name of that person who can tell her the owner of that lipstick.

Cheehat averted his gaze to that person and matching his gaze. Santu rushes to that person.

" Pushpeee"

🍁_______________ 🍁

With heavy heart Karishma Singh came out of HM house.

She looked around and then finding no one around. She slowly marches to the back of the house where someone in black three piece suit was back facing her.