ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ

Start from the beginning

"He is a Port Mafia executive of course he is a criminal that's why I'm keeping a close eye on Tsujimura-san," said Ayatsuji who gently touched the photo of the man who is closed-eyed and smiling.

"By the way have you found anything regarding his ability or even about him?" Asked Ayatsuji who now turned his attention to Tsujimura who nodded and handed the file still curious about why Ayatsuji was so interested in the researcher, Y/n L/n.

"Hmm... So he eventually joined Port Mafia when he was 14, a shame he could have been still pure... But I guess that's what made him so interesting" muttered Ayatsuji who lit the file on fire alarming Tsujimura.

"Why would you-?"

"It is so little information nothing to be worried about, Tsujimura-san," said Ayatsuji chuckling while lit his pipe to smoke.

"Are sure... you are just keeping an eye? I mean you have been looking around him for weeks now... Sometimes you fail to catch a glimpse of him" said Tsujimura as Ayatsuji nodded.

"He had a sharp mind I will give him that... To be honest, I want to speak to him personally but Port Mafia is always not a way for me to meet him" said Ayatsuji sighing.

Tsujimura sweatdrop as she glanced around the room more likely the basement full of dolls around the walls except the photo side where he kept things like Photos and even the small things such as unused tea bags you carry around and throw because of expired or even the tissue you kept in your pocket for days to only saw later on and threw it.

"Sakaguchi-san has arrived and was asking you to explain yourself"

"Huh? What's his problem" said Ayatsuji who boredly looked at Tsujimura who shrugged it off as she had no clue.

"But either way... even I wanted to speak with him"

"Huh?" Muttered Tsujimura following Ayatsuji who started walking ahead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room presents a person whose eyes flickered to the duo who have now arrived.

"What was that... I have been hearing?"

"Hearing what?" Asked Ayatsuji who kept down his pipe and took a seat with his legs crossed.

Leading Ango to sit straight as his eyes narrowed at Ayatsuji who had been keeping a tab on you.

"You have been stalking and asking around about L/n-san"

"Oh?"

"Don't oh me, He is And still the executive of Port Mafia he asks me regarding you been-"

"He asked you?" Ayarsuji interrupted Ango who had a tick mark on his forehead as he quickly composed himself and nodded.

"Yes, He was asking me if... we had a case of him which led him to be supervised of the sort, and he even described you as a person with-"

"He notices me?" Muttered Ayartsuji as a smile crept into his face.

Ango's eyes narrowed a bit by Ayatsuji's interest in you.

"I will stop if you tell me about him"

"I cannot... it is his personal life"

"He is in Port Mafia come on, Sakaguchi pretty sure you and he have talked even once even if you are not... That's eye-catching" said Ayatsuji whole eyeing Ango who was more annoyed.

"Excuse me we eventually talked just fine, We even kissed-" Ango quickly stopped his mouth yet Ayatsuji's eyes narrowed.

"What... What did you just say?"