:: Clip Seven ::

YO IF YOU WANNA READ MORE FROM ME IM WRITING ON A NEW ACCOUNT SO JUST ASK AND YEAH.

"So Audrey, let me just get this out here -- you're an absolute bitch, just like a lion you're the queen of the pride. Pride of crusty bitches who've secretly fucked everybody in school." He held up his hands as a small smirk made it's way onto his face.

I let out a loud laugh because honestly the way he said it so forwardly was hilarious.

"Okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but you are pretty rude babe. Now I bet some of you guys don't see where I'm getting this from, how could the sweet girl that plays sports and has perfect grades be mean? Let's just say she's a bit more secretive about it."

"Audrey, what did I ever do to you? What was it that made you feel like I needed to feel like shit about myself, because if I recall correctly we've never ever spoken."

"I remember when it all began, the start to our little tale Audrey -- it was when I first began at school. Our English teacher had these appreciation buckets for everybody." He said doing air quotes around appreciation buckets.

"They were these mini bucket things she'd gotten from the dollar store and written our names on them. The rules were just to come in everyday and give one person a compliment -- anonymously. Baby you weren't so secretive, just stay away from my friends now." He giggled pulling his sleeves over his hands.

"You didn't even try complimenting me Auds, you literally made me insecure of every little thing about myself. Everything I used to feel so confident about just made me hate myself. Thanks for pointing it out -- hey everybody?" He reached over grabbed a huge stack of strips of paper. "How about we see what she had to say about me."

He held up the first on the stack, "your hair looks stupid."

Correction : perfect, your hair always looks perfect babe.

And the next, "your smile is ugly."

Even though it was rarely seen, it was beautiful. So damn beautiful.

"Freak."

No, princess.

My princess.

"Fag."

That's a cigarette.

"Idiot."

Smart, gorgeous, everything but these damn names.

"Ugly, so damn ugly."

Nope. You're beautiful baby boy. Everything from your ever changing hair to the crinkles by your eyes when you smiled.

"You kinda look like a sewer rat."

That's one fucking cute ass sewer rat then.

"Worthless."

Correction : my world.

"You're fat."

You're perfect, and far from fat honestly.

"Your nose is too big."

Your nose is perfectly adorable and very boopable.

"Your stomach itself is literally the size of a fucking whale."

Says the girl with a vagina that could fit a whale in it.

"Wear some more makeup fag."

Yeah because it makes you feel beautiful and you deserved to feel beautiful because you are.

"You know gay people deserve to be punished."