"Who is it?" Jack asked through my earphone now as I have taken the other one out. Xavier opened the door and took a look at the place. I haven't changed anything yet, haven't even been bothered to unpack.

"Its Xavier." I mention Xavier looked at me confused and jack gave an ohhh. "I'm on Skype with Jack, he's at the skate park." I explained. And he gave a nod.

"Omg no hes leaving now." I chuckled at his pout as his crush walks away towards his car. Dylan was Xavier and Sam's friend. Jack has had the most undying love for that man, he never shuts up about him. It gets annoying sometimes but at others it's just entertaining.

"Okay. Well Dylan's coming over and we're having a movie marathon you're welcome to join." He smiled a charming smile I near melted. I had to keep remembering that I hated him. But he was just such a good guy bust so frustrating with it. I'm sure he will eventually do something that will piss me off at some point soon. Break me out of this stupid brain fogginess I'm feeling.

"Sure, can I invite a friend?" I asked jack screamed from the other side of the screen making me rip my earphone off with a cringe.

"Yeah you can are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah Jack just saw a bug and screamed." I looked at the screen again and he was apologising to those around him. I wasn't actually sure if it was because he saw a bug or if it was because he would be properly meeting Dylan Ive met him a thousand times but he's usually busy with the pub he works at as a bus boy.

"Okay cool, I'm assuming it's Jack, who your friend is that you're bringing?" Zay asked and I gave a nod, he smiled for some reason and something in me burnt a little. I bit the inside of my mouth. "no wakkas see you down when your friend comes?" He asks.

"Nah I'll come down now. Jacks sprinting his ass here now. Hung up on me without saying goodbye the bitch. He'll be here in I'd say about ten minutes at so?" I guess and get out of my bed and walk towards him he turns around and exists the room.

"But the park is like a 30 minuet run from here?" He questions

"He's gay, what can he say? He's fast as FUCK. For a guy who smokes everyday Ive never seen someone with so much stamina." I mention walking down the stairs. Off to get a cup of milo my favourite milky beverage.

"I didn't know he was gay?" He mentioned another smile on my face. My chest burned against is this jealousy? But I have no reason to be jealous. Why am I jealous.

"Yeah that's why everyone in school thinks we're fucking. Two gay guys can't be friends. To everyone else that is. I mean I get it but chill out." I mention getting to the kitchen and opening the fridge and grabbing the milk out.

"You're gay?" He questions Sam entered the room looking at his friend in confusion.

"You didn't know?" He asks grabbing himself a glass of water leaning against the counter. I scoop up 4 teaspoons of milo and throw them in the cup then add 2 teaspoons of sugar then add the milk I mix the drink and place it on the island before hoisting myself up and sitting on it with crossed legs.

"Yeah I thought you knew." I said scooping the top layer of wet Milo and placing it in my mouth the most delicious thing I will ever eat/ drink in my entire life. So sweet so tasty. I thought of an even better idea to make it so much better. I'm gonna tim tam SLAM THIS BITCH. It sounds more extreme than it actually is but boy does it slap.

"Do we have tim tams?" I ask opening the fridge again seeing my target right Infront of me. "Don't worry found them." I opened the family sized packet and took out two chocolaty biscuits I bite the corner of of one side of the rectangle and one of the opposite side before going up to my drink and using it at as straw untill I can't before eating the rest of the biscuit I did the same with the other before chugging down the rest of my cold Milo.

"I feel like we're glazing over this. When did you find out you were gay."

"You are the only one oblivious to it. When I came out to people the usual response was something along the lines of "I know" or "you didn't know you were gay?" Implying they knew or I don't know it's just a known fact. I asked you to marry me as a kid... I refused to talk to the girls. I didn't even know what coodies were. I feel like it should have been obvious to you specifically. Child me was in love with you." I placed the cup in the sink. I'll clean it later.

"You know how kids like dont understand marriage and some kids want to marry their parents. He never wanted to marry mum only dad. Katie and I went for mum. He used to always talk about not understanding the hype around dating. Then he got a fat crush on some guy he never talked to. And then understood the hype." Sam explains reminiscing.

"Facts. But mum had cooties then. I remember. I refused to go near her or Katie for WEEKS thinking it was real. So that one doesn't count. Also the crush on the guy. I didn't have a crush I just found him hot thats it. I didn't want to date him, he was a douche and a nutcase. Still is." I mumbled.

"Wait are you talking about Kory?! Kory mother fucking Clark?! You just said you liked his style." He accused.

"Yeah that's my way of saying I liked the way he looked. Look, man's got. Still is. Still wouldn't date. He seems like a partner beater and I ain't into that." I heard a knock at the door all three of us go to it still talking about stuff.

"You find Kory Clark hot?" Xavier was still in disbelief. Not about me being gay just my taste.

"I mean yeah. Have you seen him? Like seen him seen him. I'm a look don't touch kinda guy. I can ignore your personality if I find you attractive I just don't want to be near you y'know." I explain.

"Does everyone know?" He asks

"What that I find Kory hot or that I'm gay?" I ask

"Gay." He clarified

"Yeah. Pretty sure, if they don't they just assume it at this point." I shrug opening the door. It was Dylan but I could see Dylan down the street. Man knows some shortcuts. And parkcore but shortcuts too.

"Did you know he was gay?" Xavier asked pointing to me.

"You didn't?" Dylan asked chuckling at his response.

"Told you." I giggled Dylan turned around hearing someone screaming. That fog horn would be Jack.

"Bitch you need to answer your mother fucking phone." He caught up to the door, huffing and puffing before throwing himself at me forcing us both to be on the floor.

"Get off me cunt you stink and you're sweaty as FUCK. Get lost!" I push him off me. Before anyone gets mad, this is Australia cunt isn't that bad of a word, everyone says it chill.

"You suck! Accept my love!!!!" He screamed wiping his sweat all over me. I screamed laughing and pushing him away.

"I gave you something to do with your time off and this is how you repay me?! Get your ass upstairs have a shower and get changed you filth. He laughed pushing me as he got up and ran upstairs. Man has more energy than me when I'm manic.

"I thought he was at the park a few minutes ago? I saw him screaming before he began sprinting."Dylan says.

"You have no idea. He's just fast. And missed me I like to think."

"Are you two dating?" He asked

"No just close. I'm one of the few than can handle his energy. it's a skill you have to train for for 100 years." I laugh as I get up off the floor. " I'll be outside for a bit yous do you J just wanna go for a walk. Sam introduce Jack properly to Dylan I dont think they've proper met." I leave a smile on my face and a ciggie in my fingers. I think it's gonna be a good night.