♡𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵♡

~♡Day 7 - Night Patrol♡~

🚧Stalking, Darling knows, Darling into it, Aizawa is a lil dummy but it cute, Nudity mentioned🚧

~♡♡♡~

Aizawa always leaves for his patrol early. He has something to do beforehand, the only thing that can make staying up all night to protect the city bearable. Every night he climbs up the building beside your apartment complex and gets comfortable in his hidden position. Ten minutes to the dot after he's situated, his show starts.

In nothing but a towel, you enter your bedroom and move over to the small window. Slowly you open it and take a deep breath of the cool night air before you move away. He gets the perfect view of you as you dig through your clothes, as you drop your towel, as you dress yourself. He'd warn you about your window but your so high up it only makes since you wouldn't think twice about it. If not for his skills and capture weapon he wouldn't even get this private show. And if he told you something he also wouldn't get his show.

He stays seated even long after you've crawled into bed and even after you've passed out. Just watching you with a smile. The only thing that could pull him away is that he has to go on patrol. If not he'd have watched you all night, he has a few times.

In the morning you pull yourself out of bed to shut and lock your window, pulling the curtains back to cover them. He thinks he's so sneaky, for a pro hero you thought he'd figure out by now that you know he's there. That you put on a show just for him. Maybe tonight you should give him a little wave just to watch his face pale. Or a come here motion to watch him short circuit. That be funny you told yourself as you left the bedroom to start your day.

~♡♡♡~

(320 Words)