𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 {𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂}

~Summery~
Platonic Todoroki Family not being able to handle the reader trying to escape
🚧Escape attempt, Increased in ice, Todo family with only adults, No Dabi🚧

~♡♡♡~

"I just want to go on a walk! I can't be cooped up in this house for a moment longer!" Rei shook her head "The backyard is right there, go get some fresh air. And when you come back inside I expect a better attitude from you." 

You groaned and slammed the sliding glass door on your way out. Treating you like a child! As if you aren't a grown-ass woman! A kidnapped grown-ass woman at that! While pacing back and forth you noticed a stone by the fence...That could work.

You paced over as if you had no plan. Glancing back you checked. Rei was still sitting at the table drinking her tea. She paid you no mind as she watched Fuyumi cook dinner. With one foot on the rock and the other dangling in the air, you grabbed the top of the privacy fence and began to pull yourself up until the foot dangling in the air was tossed over the fence. As you were about to roll over the leg still inside the yard began to freeze. It took you a second to realize. Rei had frozen your leg to the fence.  

"Are you serious!?" Rei shook her head "Your lucky I don't leave you there for your father to come home and find! Natosu come help me!" Natsou came rushing out and pulled you off the wall. Once inside your 'mother' shook her head before freezing you to the waist on the spot. Saying she was leaving you for 'your father'.

You stood waiting for your lecture so you can just go back to the room they keep calling yours. But 25 minutes after he came home you felt coldness on your back, then the ice start to creep past your waist and up your body. To your neck, and then face "What are you doing!?" 

"We can't let you leave, but since you can't just stop. Im making you.

~♡♡♡~

(395 Words)

Requested by: Thebrokentruth5046

A/N: I edited my request rules a little bit so if your planning on making a request might be a good idea to go reread them beforehand. Just making sure no one accidentally breaks the {new} rules 

Up Next: ?Romantic Vampire EraserMic?