Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town

Start from the beginning

Ruby inmate: "Ooo look at me, my name is Weiss, I know fact, I'm rich!" 

Weiss stare at her with a hands on her wrist while Ruby hold her laugh.

Weiss: "Don't be a pest. Besides, the only reason we're here is because you like the tower so much. We could've just as easily made a call from the library."

Ruby: "I know but it's so cool right Izuku." look back to Izuku who looking at the scroll new until he snap out by ruby

Izuku: "Hmm, yea, yea." put his scroll away while walk close to them

Weiss: "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Looking for any new about something strange happen but guess not."

Ruby: "It's about..." look around and whisper to Izuku ear "The villain from your world."

Izuku: "Yea, is just so strange that they are so quite."

Weiss: "What so strange about quite?"

Izuku: "Many reason but let's leave it that for now and have a good time."

Ruby: "Yea, we should take a picture!" pull out her scroll but slip from her hands: "Ah!"

Ruby scroll land on girl feet's who pick it up and show it to ruby.

Girl: "You dropped this."

Ruby: "Penny." Penny surprised "Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the night at the docks."

Penny answer nervous: "S-Sorry, I think you're confused." hiccup and ruby scroll catch by ruby "Uh, I've got to go." walked away.

Weiss: "What was that about?"

Ruby: "I don't know but I'm going to find out. Both of you go make a call, I'll meet up with you later."

Weiss: "Wait." see ruby running away "Ugh."

Izuku: "Hey Weiss, who was that?"

Weiss: "That was Penny, we accidently meet a festival before."

Izuku: "Hmmm, she is strange girl."

Weiss: "Tell me about come on let's go."

Both then go inside to tower, go toward elevator and ride it.

In Elevator

Speaker: "Hello, welcome to CCT. How may I help you?"

Weiss: "I'd like to go to the communications room please."

Speaker: "Absolutely, Could you please place your scroll on the terminal to verify your identity."

Wiess pull out her scroll and place in on the number elevator to scan it.

Speaker: "Prefect, Thank you Miss Schnee."

Weiss look down and lift up make a weird face.

Izuku: "What are you doing?"

Weiss jump surprise: "M-Midoriya what..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "You forgot I following you right." Weiss sigh "Are you afraid to meet your family?"

Weiss: "N-No, is just..." look away while her eyes move around every where until Izuku put a hands on her shoulder making weiss stop and looked at Izuku

Izuku: "You don't have to tell me, If you don't want to weiss but If you want I'm all ears."

Weiss smile: "Thx Izuku."

Izuku: "That what friends are for."

Elevator then arrive to communications room and open the door.

Izuku and Weiss get off the elevator and walk to hologram counters girl.