Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Yeah, and we've got a plan, that's... moderately serious."

Rose nods, "Right! Everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss stands up from her bed, "You, Izuku and I will head over to the CCT to check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies, seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Blake puts her hands behind her back: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out order and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning."

Yang crosses her arms: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town who typically knows everything going on in Vale, getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard."

Rose looks between all of us: "Great! We'll meet up near Yang to go over what we found, let's do this!" pumps her fist.

RWBYZ and Wukong: "Yeah!"

RWBYZ look at the window and see Wukong dangling in front of the window.

Blake: "Sun!" calls out as they all take a step away from the window.

Yang: "How did you even get up there?"

Sun: "Ah, it's easy, I do it all the time." replies casually.

Weiss yell: "You do what?!"

Sun shrugs, "I climb trees all the time."

Izuku narrow his eyes: "You do know you sound extremely suspicious with what you said... right"

Sun flips in the room: "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake steps up, "We are going to investigate the situation... as a team."

Rose shrugs, "Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun blows raspberries, "That's dumb, you should always get friends involved, that's why I brought Neptune." points out the window.

RWBYZ look out to see Neptune standing outside just barely hanging onto the wall.

Neptune look at THEM: "Sup."

Rose: "How did you... even get up here?"

Neptune shrugs: "I have my ways, seriously though, can I come in, we're like... really high up right now."

Izuku use Black Whip and bring him inside, "There you go."

Neptune dusts himself off, "Thanks."

Izuku thumbs up, "No problem."

Rose: "Alright, I'll go with Weiss, Sun you go with Blake, and Neptune, you'll go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner." says as she pushes Neptune to Yang.

Weiss raises a finger and says, "Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang, haha, she is your sister after all."

Rose then thinks for a second, "But, who would go with you."

Weiss shrugs and looks away, "Well, I guess Neptune could come with me."

Neptune winks at her as Rose starts laughing, "Nah."

Weiss looks upset as Rose drags her away, weiss then starts protesting, "But but!"

Izuku: "Well, good luck team." follow after them

Infront of Transmit Tower

Ruby squeal: "Wow, I forgot how big the transmit tower looks so close!"

Weiss: "You should see the one in Atlas."

Ruby: "That was the first one right?"

Weiss: "Correct, Atlas developed the cross-continental transmit system to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the Great War."