3

THREE

                                    THREE

                                      y/n l/n

                                           ꨄ
waking up from her bed she sits up rubbing her eyes

yawning she gets out of bed slipping on her pink house shoes and going towards the restroom on the way there y/n grabs her phone and a hair tye.

Putting her phone down next to the sink she use the restroom doing her business using toilet tissue after.

moving over to the sink washing her hands then proceeding to tye her hair in a ponytail.

Then putting on a hairband.

she took out her makeup kit from the side of her sink and did her makeup.

She believed she look better with makeup

No matter how many times anyone called her beautiful without the makeup she failed to believe any of it.

Putting up her makeup and turning on her phone seeing messages from 'mother' saying she was to come over later.

y/n wasn't looking forward to it

y/n her parents weren't exactly the closest— you probably could've guess that.

since she was little they were never there and when they were they'd expect the best out of her. They'd looked down on her when she didn't do right if she failed even a single class with a 79 or below it was problem they'd call her out for it.

So the best thing y/n could think to do is hide her true self behind the big facade she put up in-front of people she would look down on the poor just how her parents did.

They only cared about there reputation they didn't care about her.

Truth be told y/n was lonely without kenma; lonely without her parents.

Only kenma knew the real her.

He'd seen her inside in out.

Perhaps that's why she can't bring herself to let him go.

And be that lonely little girl who yearns for her parents love.

yawning and grabbing her phone throwing it on the bed y/n went to her closet and picked out a pink lace body-con mini dress.

Today was a day out with the girls

Putting on her lace dress she looked at herself in the mirror doing a little twirl

She felt pretty.

                                          ꨄ