GINGERBREAD .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

Start from the beginning

"They're gingerbread cookies! You want one?" Y/N asks, tilting her head to the side as if asking the king of curses if he wants a gingerbread cookie is the most normal thing in the world.

"Why do they look like humans?" Sukuna questions instead, ignoring her inquiry.

"Symbolic cannibalism." Y/N answers flatly, unamused by the curse ignoring her question. Her deadpanned look lasts for a beat of silence before she perks up again, "Now try!"

Y/N shoves the cookie forward, waving it infront of the mouth as if she were trying to tempt a dog with a treat.

Sukuna scowls at that, biting the head of the cookie straight off with a sharp glare at her that promised death. Y/N only laughs at the murderous look, retracting her hand back towards herself before the curse could try to bite her hand off next.

"Well? Are my baking skills to my king's liking?" Y/N teases, expecting an immediate insult back only for silence to answer her.

Huh? Y/N watches in confusion as the red eye widens slightly before instantly closing, the mouth disappearing back into Yuuji's skin.

"What was that about?" Y/N asks, glancing back up to meet Yuuji's eyes, which seemed equally as lost.

"I don't know, he's weirdly silent." Yuuji frowns to himself, "He's not even trying to get control at all."

"Huuuh..." Y/N's lips pull down thoughtfully, a contemplative look on her face before she shrugs uncaringly.

"Well; whatever!" Y/N claps her hands together, as if to draw the focus back to whatever she was going to say. "Sukuna can sulk all he wants, 'cause I want to spend time with my boyfriend!"

━━ [❤︎] ━━

Y/N leans her head further against the crook of Yuuji's neck, her boyfriend being fast asleep as his head leans atop hers.

Yuuji's arm was circled around her back as his palm lays flat against the curve of her waist, the warmth of his hand heating up her bare skin. Her shirt had ridden up slightly to reveal the bottom half of her torso, although she payed no mind as the dorm wasn't too cold and her boyfriend provided ample body heat.

Y/N watches as the couple on screen share a chaste kiss, the first movie having ended a couple hour ago as she changed it to some k-drama Nobara recommended.

"You enjoy this stuff?" An unimpressed voice asks, Y/N not completely registering the deeper tone nor the way the hand tightened around her waist almost possessively.

"Hmm? You know I do, besides, it was recommended by Noba—" Y/N couldn't even finish saying her friend's name before her chin was roughly taken by a familiar hand.

"Eh—?" Y/N stares up to meet a familiar gaze, E/C eyes meeting four red ones.

"How'd you even get control?" Y/N questions, not even bothering to try and struggle out of the grasp as she meets his gaze unfaltering.

Well, it's not like she would be able to free herself anyway, Y/N supposes.

"Like I would tell—"

"Did Yuuji give you control or no? Was it a binding vow? Or did he take your word that you wouldn't kill anyone?" Y/N questions, not allowing Sukuna to finish what would likely just be another insult towards her.

"Yuuji's dumb like that, but cute dumb. Like a puppy, y'know?" Y/N asks, ignoring the murderous glare and scowl from Sukuna.

"Most would lose their tongue for daring to interrupt me." Sukuna finally speaks, a threat underlying his tone.

"I'd bet they loose their heads too, you don't seem like the type to settle for something so lackluster as just their tongue." Y/N laughs, booping the curse on the nose as though they weren't speaking about maiming people.

"...You're an odd human." Sukuna mumbles after a moment, watching the girl who was still snuggled up against his side with an unreadable expression.

"Aw, thanks!" Y/N beams like it was the nicest thing someone has ever spoken to her.

Sukuna sighs, giving up on trying to intimidate the girl who seemingly had no self-preservation.

"But, yeah, k-dramas are fun to watch! Not my first choice, but I told Nobara I'd watch it, so." Y/N shrugs uncaringly,

"Why? Does the king of curses like these type of shows?" A sly grin spreads across Y/N's face, leaning closer to Sukuna in an attempt to tease him.

Sukuna pauses, expression becoming unreadably blank as he stares down at the girl who was basically straddling his lap at this point.

"Such impiety for someone so weak." Sukuna mutters— although, the words didn't seem to be intended as an insult, it was a mere observation; an undeniable fact. The hand holding her chin in a tight grip loosening as his hand falls down lower.

The cold hand encircles the base of her neck— the tips of his fingers connecting at the back of her neck.

"Huh?" Y/N blinks in confusion, briefly glancing down at her neck before looking up again to meet Sukuna's gaze.

Four red eyes scrutinize her, narrowing slightly as the hand around her neck squeezes lightly before he retracts his hand entirely.

"Hm. Get some rest, brat." Sukuna orders— voice sharp and cold despite his previous actions which were uncharacteristically gentle; careful to not actually injure her.

Y/N stares up at Sukuna owlishly for a second before slowly nodding, unsure of what to make of the curse's actions.

At her lack of move to do anything, Sukuna clicks his tongue in annoyance; rolling his eyes as he pushes her forward against his chest.

Y/N isn't sure what to think of the curses, dare she say, soft behavior, but she wouldn't mind getting use to it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint